Y&R: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I find it hard to believe Bryton...Not unless these events happen and a character stumbles upon Dru being held hostage in a cabin. But maybe Devon and Neil will have a different dynamic to their relationship and Devon won't have to blow smoke up Neil's ass about how good of a man he is no matter what he has done wrong. Still cringing from those scenes when Neil told Devon and Lily that he might be the father of Moses.

I hope you are right about Cane. He should have stayed dead years ago.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sharon has been a whack job ever since highchool..Nikki aways hated her with good reason..I remember the first day she stepped on the set...Don't know whey Nick is the badguy here..He is a good guy and he is sure right to fear for Faith..uou can already tell she is a minature Sgharon with her manipulating ways.

Sorry about the typos...

• Members

What talented promising writer who believes in their talent wants to write for daytime? If Daytime had pulled their collective heads out of their arses, they would have seen the signs 15-20 years ago and noticed that the talent pool was shrinking and gone to visit some dedicated writing schools/programs (academic and informal) in the U.S. and tried to recruit some writers to apprentice to the best that daytime had to offer at that time, learn their style the way that painters, sculptors and other visual artists had apprentices who had the ability to replicate their style.

Daytime execs in a continual ratings and cash grab, only stayed 'in the moment' without doing much thinking ahead beyond a year or so.

What writer who cares about the use of their talent and crafting their resume wants to work for an organization that runs this way?

• Members

I was thinking the same thing!. It could be interesting if the two of them got together romantically. I'd rather it start more slowly as they drink their pains away together and then let it happen.

Looking at Chicago for CI headquarters? So....is that where Jill will be offscreen too? angry.png

• Members

Neil's come to the right place if he wants advice on revenge.

Nikki: First, ingest a quart of your favorite adult beverage. Chug it right on down. Next - go to Katherine Chancellor commemorative park and pick out a good looking rock. Something substantial. Then proceed to where Hillary and or Devon might be and proceed to administer some whoop ass on the offending parties.

Neil: Won't I get arrested?

Nikki: They have to catch you first! and be sure to have your car available to drive away, after all drunk driving is the least of your worries. If you do get caught just plead self defense. Works everytime.

• Members

What was Bryton thinking with that big ass ugly tattoo? Why do actors get such prominent tattoos, they are a bitch to cover.

I'm watching on Pop right now, first time I've caught the show in a while and I'm loving Nikki and Neil's secret bond. I don't want it to become romantic though, I think it's stronger as a friendship.

• Members

I'm glad Neil is thinking about revenge. Sure, he's going to regret it sooner than later, but I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

Chris is going to lose her baby and blame Phyllis for it. You can tell Chris is obsessed and is going to go after Phyllis at any cost.

Archived