Y&R: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I was responding to the person who said they didn't like cheaters and proceeded to call neil a good guy as if he isn't a cheater. It was relative.

I seriously doubt that there is any way this could be written that could make you get into Devon and Hilary...unless I'm confusing you with another poster. Which is possible.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Slow your suspect commenting role. I want Neil to get revenge because its fun, I'm still team Hevon and can't stand his old ass. He shares part of the blame for rebounding with Hillary and rushing her into marriage after spending so much time trying to hook her up with Devon. Let me not even get into how sick it is that he got with her when you consider her age and the fact that it was his involvement with her mothers death that caused her to have so many emotional issues. Once the affair is out I want them free of anything having to do with him and I hope he ends up on the backburner.

• Members

Yeah, that's probably part of it, but even in that scene where he was outside the entrance of the AC and watching Hillary and Devon embracing through the glass. They had no clue he was there but just the look on his face (LMAO). He was supposed to look anguished. Instead, he just looked deranged! laugh.png But he got my attention!

And at Jabot when Hillary was trying to decide whether to skip past him, that was so funny and I know it wasn't supposed to be. It's still funny! The look on his face, I tell ya!

• Members

Are you sure he isn't supposed to be unhinged? Because I am getting stalker crazy vibes. And I am enjoying it. If KSJ wasn't a 24 year vet and Neil a beloved fan fave for just as many, I swear I would want to see Neil go Baldwin/Fisher brothers stalker attempted assault crazy on Hilary and Devon. This is very entertaining.

• Members

whoa. Hillary is an adult and Neil didn't force her to do anything. If she has daddy issues that's on her. The only thing Neil did to her mother was leave when the woman passed out and died from alcohol poisoning from alcohol she drank of her own free will. Hillary and especially Devon are responsible for their own disgusting behavior, cheating on a blind guy. They suck!

• Members

I never said forced, but he definitely rushed the relationship because he was bitter over how things ended with Leslie. He went from pushing Hillary onto Devon one month and wanting her for a daughter in law to sleeping with her, asking her to marry him, buying her a home and trying to have kids the next.

And no he didn't kill Hillary's mother but the fact that he was even involved with the situation that lead to it, and also had a sexual relationship with her, and then turns around and marries the daughter left behind that became so damaged and consumed with hate and revenge she tortured him and his family, that is just gross. I think Hevon have come off very unsympathetic in this but Neil also shares part of the blame. He shouldn't have even been apart of the Hevon story because it has made it all very sick for me.

He also cheated on Karan with Tyra and flaunted that inappropriate relationship with Carmen while married to Dru. Neil is no saint.

Archived