Y&R: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jean's hack ass is no better than Pratt. I wish you'd stop stanning for this woman like she's the second coming. This trick is laced with failure and her track record shows it. She's never been a successful writer and never will be. Only reason she's still working is b/c she probably a good ass kisser and is dirt cheap. Her lazy ass should be writing dialogue at the most.

Thank you and until this changes, this genre will continue to be sh*t.

• Members

My God. I was SO terrified that Nick would walk into Sharon's and see all the stuff on the floor and immediately assume she's not on her best, most docile behavior and refuse to give her visitations with Faith. Or that Sharon would accidentally burn down her own house. Instead, Nick called Sharon like the little bitch he is and asked for her help. At least he was grateful and, for once, nice. But does it really matter? No. Because Sharon will one day forget to button the top button of her blouse and Nick will go around town proclaiming that Sharon's a whore.

Structural damages to The Underground? Oh, no. Oh no no no no no no no. Here we go. It's starting. The first disaster is here. Woopee! And they're making Austin responsible for it, too. Ah, well, as long as Mariah doesn't die, I'm good with it. At least we'll get rid of that set. Too bad we won't be seeing Austin's beautiful arms in that tight black t-shirt anymore.

They are really f#cking with Devon and Hilary, aren't they? They both feel sooooo bad about having the affair and hurting Neil, that they decide to fix it by having an affair. I cannot believe that f#cker Cane sent Neil to Devon's room on purpose. That was actually nice. And of course Neil's sight comes back right there and then. KSJ's acting was horrendous. Almost like a visual representation of how bad this story has been.

• Members

Hey, if they want to destroy Nick's dumb bar I am all for it. JFP came in and made everyone on the show set up a bar or restaurant out of nowhere and they all sucked.

They also seem set to turn Summer into a young bitch, and that works too. Hunter King is talented and better than the soppy insta-romance they gave her; the couple those two are in doesn't work. Now if only Kevin could die.

• Members

Every regime so far puts an end to a previous establishment, then puts in one of their own. I wonder what Chuckie has in his plans.

In other news, Bryton said in an interview that the events taking place on Friday and Monday will affect the Winters family storylines for years to come - didn't anyone tell him Chuckie goes through a gazillion storylines a year (no, wait, a week), and that by the end of this year this whole affair could be very VERY old news? :'D

• Members

Exactly. Chuck does not do long term story. And he sure as hell does not do character driven so I don't see how Hillary and Devon's affair will affect the Winters in the long haul. I'm sure he's going to 'off' someone in that family for dramatic affect [probably Cane inadvertently as the writing is somewhat on the wall], which is totally fine with me, because that is his forte. He did it on AMC with Stuart and it did nothing for the show in the long haul.

I'll watch the oncoming wreck for now ... for now....

Archived