Y&R: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sharon has been repeatedly backed over by that bus. Nick said so many times that he could forgive her. Such BS!

And again, the only one that suffers is Sharon. Now she'll get stuck with the vortex of suck known as Dullan. As for Avery,she is just becoming even more unlikable. Noah and Mariah got to be her collateral damage....yay Avery! This trial was ridiculous(although I liked Joel Brooks talking to Faith). I just don't get what there is to like about Avery anymore.

• Members

SC did do a nice job today as Sharon is being portrayed as irrational and out of control. She really shouldn't have custody of Faith, Nick did exactly the right thing imo. If this is Sharon on her meds, well I don't see much diference between now and when she was torching the ranch and running Newman into the ground. She had that outburst in front of the judge where she stormed out of the courtroom yelling her head off and then accused Noah and Mariah of turning on her which is ridiculous. She's paranoid. And it was her idea to put Faith on the stand so when that whole thing back fired on her she has no one to blame but herself. Then according to the preview she sweeps all the family pictures off her fireplace mantle onto the floor. She's melting down. It's entertaining as hell. This is the part where she usually goes and bangs someone inappropriate or commits a crime.

I think Colin is good with Jill. I like that she has a partner that's age appropriate and seems to really care for her.

I hope Pratt puts an end to Hevon sooner rather than later. Talk about a vortex of suck.

• Members

Nick is a disgusting human being for doing this and for putting Sharon and his daughter (both of whom he's professed to love yet left, multiple times, at the drop of a hat to go be with that c-nt Sage) through a nasty custody battle when he KNOWS what such a thing can do to the people involved since he went through it with Cassie.

• Members

I'm happy the hearing did not drag out. Courtroom scenes bore me, even when the stakes are high. I think the writers wanted to get to the resolution quickly--and it was quick--because the judge's decision is really just impetus for more story.

SC has been excellent, and JM has done a decent job of acting torn (although a better actor would have truly sold it). I personally look forward to Sharon going off the rails and getting her revenge on Nick, Avery, even Summer. I'd rather watch that than more scenes of misty-eyed Sharon telling Nick that she just wants "to be family again." Time for being nice is past. Nail his ass, sister!

• Members

I find Sharon's accusations against Mariah disturbing. Did she really expect her daughter to lie on the stand?I don't see how Noah did her wrong either. Weird.

It really does seem like Sharon and Dylan are coming. I'll take that over Avery/Dylan though. That couple is death.

• Members

Yes, Sharon was wrong in attacking Mariah. But it made sense that she would be irrational and would lash out like that in her emotional state. She's acting like an angry and hurt mama bear.

Would love to see Sharon + Dylan. First, it may actually make Dylan interesting. Second, it'll piss off Nick and Nikki, who were too sanctimonious to bear today. Third, it'll get Avery's neatly pressed panties in a bunch and maybe make her a bit more interesting as well.

Archived