Y&R: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't mind the three being leads. AH is one note and continues to drag her stories. MO is generic and doesn't have the chops to hold her own with the likes of EB and ED. Never has, and I doubt she ever will. HK is a decent actress, but they need to make the character stronger if they want her to lead. I think she has the qualities, but the writing hasn't been there. Maybe Pratt can make Summer likable, time will tell. If yesterday was an indication, he's not trying.

• Members

I have no problem with the age difference myself no matter who it is. I just don't want them to rush into something where it damages what's been a surprisingly excellent start for Gina, IMO. I think she can work well with Hartley but they have to handle her look well. When she started she had a prison dyke haircut. And what hurts GT sometimes is when they try to pretend she is still 25 - they did on OLTL last time. She's young and vital but she's not all things to all people, no actor is.

Nothing about this response is covering me in glory, so I will end it here. I love Gina Tognoni, I just don't want them to try to pretend she is Hunter King.

• Members

Anyone else think now the Colin is not allowed to be part of CI with Jill n Cane he will turn on them and begin to work with Victor to get the land redeveloped. He might even help Victor with his plot to take over Jabot. if that's were the story of Victor out to destroy Jack is headed as I expect

• Members

I don't think the story is over. Victor is up to something, he wouldn't hand CI over so easily. That and the fact Jess & Eric were exchanging tweets a couple of weeks ago about how they were enjoying working together, and alluded to the hours they were going to be putting in together in the upcoming weeks. That was Jan 9th so it hasn't aired yet.

I could see Colin & Victor as friends. No one could play a better friend than Tristan Rogers. It'd be a refreshing change of the status quo where everyone is Victor's enemy. I'd like to see Victor have a friend again, (like The Colonel), it would bring out a side of him that's been missing for years. I'd hate to see Colin turn on Jill & his own son though. However if Colin did become Victor's ally he may be able soften Victor's wrath and work out a deal where Jill/Cane come out OK in return for his help elsewhere.

• Members

No. Jill will break her deal causing Devon to try to get the company back before colin tanks it. Colin will cost Jill to lose CI and Devon to lose loads of money. At the end if the day, neither will have anything. And, I suppose for many, all will be right with the world.

• Members

The stuff with Phyllis in Fairview is painfully bad and cartoonish. Just really horrid.

There is NO reason for Summer to freak out that way. None at all. Shut your whore mouth, Summer. They made sure that Jack and Avery worded the whole announcement in the stupidest way possible in order for her to misunderstand it and blow up, because what other "drama" do they have going for them?

Wow, Dylan the Amazing Hero suggested his girlfriend slept with her ex to get a deal. How chivalrous of him :rolleyes:

Don't tell me that this whole Austin thing happened so that they can have one more suspect if Joe ends up dead.

Can someone explain to me why Victor and Jack are able to walk in and out of a mental hospital, with Phyllis' door unlocked? What stops Phyllis from running off? wacko.png Oh, and that final shot of Victor in the elevator, grinning like that while the doors closed, was SO unnecessary.

• Members

The courtroom scenes were a complete joke. Ridiculous. And not just because of the pacing -- shoving weeks' worth of story in one episode -- but also because of the blatant sexism permeating everything on the show, including this storyline. It's unbearable. As if it wasn't obvious from the very beginning that Nick would win. I'll be stunned if that's not the case.

vlcsnap-2015-02-05-10h47m18s223_zpszj9am

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl

Archived