Y&R: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THANK YOU.

It's bad enough that MAB obliterated, decimated her character (and those are, somehow, not strong enough words) but for her to become the most hated individual on the show (even more than VICTOR, who everyone defends and excuses) and for Sharon to CONSTANTLY keep losing, paying and getting punished... It's too painful for words.

• Members

Sharon was ALWAYS a fantastic mother. It's the one thing that Nikki or Victoria could never hold against her and grudgingly admitted. That is UNTIL Sharon was written horribly OOC to fit the show's idiotic agendas.

• Members

Sharon Case was out-[!@#$%^&*]-standing today. Her performance was the only good thing to come out of this stupid ass hearing. Nick having regrets just makes me more pissed at him.

Hanging their custody case on Sage? Why didn't they bring up Faith running off a couple weeks ago on Nicks watch? Oh right, nm.

I still can't stand Colin. How someone that has so much to hide is able to get away with blackmailing everyone just dumbs all the characters down.

There is obviously more to the CI sale than Victor is letting on, I agree. Same goes for the redevelopment deal too.

• Members

IA. The writing gives him no life outside of leeching off of Jill and hanging onto Cane. He seems entirely the type of man that Jill would NOT have gone for 20, even 10 years ago. Gosh, even Larry Wharton fixed cars and had a life outside of his relationship with Jill...where is he?

• Members

You know what? I'm not even going to bs with your trolling ass, I honestly wish they had been left alone. I was actually really enjoying their tenure. Once Phyllis returned things began to really gel for me and I really started enjoying the show for the first time since early LML. In three short weeks of Pratt I have completely lost interest.

• Members

Warton had A LOT going for him, despite his checkered past. Jill wasn't the beginning and end of his life. I loved them together.

Colin, on the other hand... well, I'm glad Jess Walton is having her fun and getting a friend of hers employed. :)

Archived