GH: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH in the 70s killed many kids, not sure about SIDS. Diana Taylor had 2 kids die, Tracey, a boy of a fever,and Martha who died in a hurricane. Not sure, but Jessie Brewer's kid died an infant[Nancy], and Jane Dawson Pinkham lost a daughter, Joanne to a "fever".

They've bbeen killing kids since the beginning.

• Members

The baby exists to keep MW (a pet) on the show. While she is one of the newbies I really enjoy most of the time, its evident that Ava has [out]run her course. The child should have been Morgan's, however. Morgan may be somewhat of a loser, but this would be a good story for him. Sonny and another kid? That's insane!

Sonny setting up FrankenTodd was hilarious but a pet not coming out on top? Yeah, the viewers will pay for that soon enough! Sonny will be his bitch soon enough.

God I love Shawn more than so many things, but its heartbreaking how inept Craptini has made him. Rescuing Ric but then letting that roach motel go so that he can go and tell his boss, Jillian?

Maxie and Woodpile? The best part about that contrived stupid boring pairing was those wonderful shoes! So on point! Why is Woody still in the hospital? Dante deserves this airtime. I'd love to see more of him and a hot affair with Jordan. There should have been an affair with Lante long ago! Lulu has nothing to do but call or stalk Dante at work. I can learn to live without her even tho I'm one of ER's biggest cheerleaders. It would just be great if they bumped up Dante's time, give him something to do and stop forcing that talking brick on the audience!

Gosh, I'm digging Carly and notJason [still want Burton back] more than I thought I would, more than I'm willing to admit.

Can Carlos and Morgan have got to bathe and soon! This is insane!!!!!

Put him on contract and remove Howarth and Devry from contract!

I hate Ric Lansing more than so many things, but Hearst is a really good actor and he appreciates the job unlike Howarth!

• Members

I don't even remember Johnny and Lulu being together but I guess that happened when I dropped the show which was when Franco originally wa on as well. So dang, Carly went and moved onto her cousin's ex

I hate seeing Maxie get a happy ending. That bitch doesn't deserve to be happy

• Members

The Christmas Krampus sh-t was freaking terrible. Really bad.

Of course they cut a Molly/Ric scene. God forbid they take any time away from Obrecht. http://www.hulu.com/watch/728570#i1,p0,d1

We actually got a 3 second clip of Monica/Danny. I'm shocked.

George is like, "Who the hell are you? Where's Ellie?" laugh.png

Julexis scenes are the same thing over and over again. I don't even pay attention to them at this point.

• Members

LMAO preach to all of the above! The Ric/Molly scene was pretty removable but you bet your ass they're on the chopping block before saintly Dr. O!

I will say, I don't mind Julexis and it's pretty impressive that a couple in their age group has as massive of a rabid following as they do (seriously, their fans tweet every time they appear in the opening credits together).

Speaking of the credits, they pulled the version with Patrick/Sam/Silas/Nina due to Britt so I'm pretty sure they're working on putting Jason into it. I'm assuming they'll put him next to Sam but it will be interesting to see how the cast is shuffled around. Can we just remove Silas and Nina from it entirely or...?

• Members

IA their scenes have been wash/rinse/repeat but as an Alexis fan even though I can't stand Julian if it gets her some air I'm all for it. It is refreshing to see Ric Lansing again, I don't like him with LaLiz but whatever. I don't care about that kind of stuff anymore on this show...cuz I read/write fan fiction where I can exactly what I want...

Happy Christmas everyone!

• Members

That Krampus crap was a waste of time, but I thought KG's singing voice was great.

At least we got to see Walters tell Monica why he did what he did. At least he's not a total dick.

Monica and Danny!

Thank goodness LC didn't look like she came back from surgery as usual.

Of course, no Bobbi, Lucy, Scott, Mac, Felicia...any vets but Monica..shouldn't she and Bobbi have caught up by now?

Cute kid playing Georgie...

TJ looked so cute in that Xmas hat. I didn't even mind Molly today.

Liz & Ric really work for me...Now he needs to get his brother out of jail for saving him.

Jillian was obviously crying because he hasn't been in his underwear in a whilewhistling.jpgwhistling.jpgtongue.pngtongue.png

• Members

I loved Krampus! That stuff was hilarious adn loved I scaring those brats

Liz...again with this stank attitude and on Christmas no less. Go back to your men with your whorish ways

Awwww at Sam and Patrick. Loved the show ending on their kiss

Overall great show and best in a long time. I enjoyed it

Archived