• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nina: "But Im not crazy"

ld0dg.jpg

Talk about delusional

I loved Franco's lawyer not kissing his ass

Why the HELL is Maxie still seeing Nathan? Didnt her ass just get in trouble for this? The judge is wrong as hell but I wanted her to lose Georgie out of spite bc she's so damn pigheaded

So he baby isnt Morgan's....whats the point of it now? Who cares that Sonny has yet another kid. Now we are going to have Kiki and Morgan raise a kid that isnt his. Who cares about that? This kid is a complication that didnt need to exist

BGmtV2M.png

This guy is too young to be having so many wrinkles. It prematurely ages him

• Members

The show is losing me with this Pentonville crap. Johnny, Ric, Sonny, Liz v Sam...all this crap sucked five years ago and proceeded to entertain next to nobody and get the show almost canceled, and yet here they are again. For all the talk of Sam or Liz or Jasam or Liason as being these supremely popular character/couples, all their tenure produced was dwindling cellar ratings. Sonny and his BS territory that Johnny wants,,,nobody watched when he coveted it the first time, why bring him back to repeat an already failed story?

And now here come the most unwatchable character/actor on the show to join in on an already sucky story.

Archived