GH: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shame on you. This baby does not need to be adopted. She has a mother and a father who love her.

Whether Ava is convicted remains to be seen, but for now she is has not been. Even if she is convicted, she can still be a loving mother in prison visits with her daughter. The same goes for Sonny if he turns out to be the father.

If Morgan is the father then there is no reason for him to give up his child. He is more than capable of raising and loving the baby.

If Sonny is the father than she can be raised by Kiki, with assistance from Morgan and Kristina, as well Mike (Sonny's father), Delia (Ava's mom) and even Carly and Alexis. And yes, that should include public assistance from the state, if need be, so that a young Kiki can foster her little sister.

This child has a large extended family who love her and she deserves to be with them. It isn't fair to force her to be given away to genetic strangers. It isn't in her best interests to have her heritage wiped out, or to have her birth records sealed and hidden from her for life (which is what the state does when they issue an amended birth certificate).

In the mean time, they need to get Ava into a facility where she can nurse the baby and provide her with a mother's love during the early chapter of her life. That baby knows the difference between Ava and Nina and she has been desperately missing her mommy.

• Members

Morgan is not a real father, there is no need for shame on me. Morgan is a handsome, 23 year old soap young male lead. While there are tons of stories for single young male leads, there are many less for young male leads who have to work in fatherhood into every story. GH already has one uber responsible young male in Michael, so why turn Morgan into a second responsible male? It took Tad the Cad how many years to have Jaime? 10? 15? Morgan has been an adult on this show more like two years. And now he is the male Liz, daddy barely out of school himself, and therefore denied stories as a womanizer, drug addict, a person to run off on adventures, whatever soap cliche anyone cares to name. Why? because like Felicia 15 years ago, the moment he shows even the slightest bit of irresponsibility (a requirement for almost all soap stories) he will come off looking like crap.

Kill the kid, say it is Sonny's, send the kid off to adoption to keep her from the mob..whatever works to get Morgan as far away from that kid as possible. He's 22, not 32 or 42.

• Members

I have to agree with Helena when it comes to Nik. He has been slumming in Port Charles for almost 20 years, and if he is a prince he has to behave accordingly. For starters that means no white trash tattoos, but Nik can't help what TC does. But he could help by not wearing shlock clothes, having disgusting hair, or shacking up with people who have had 400 kids by 400 different men. I don't think Prince Harry would give someone like Liz, Emily's trashy twin sister, ex stripper Courtney or that nurse from a few years back even a chance in hell. It's not fair, but one of the few jobs of being a prince is finding a suitable wife and having properly educated children. From that point of view everything Helena has said to Nik over the years is 100% correct. He is a disgrace.

• Members

Morgan can still do any number of those things as a father. So what if he comes off as a bad parent? These are the breaks when your head writer is obsessed with baby storylines and saddles the young and irresponsible with children they should have been wise enough to have prevented. Starr romanced James for weeks on end with zero mention of Hope. When the baby did get a mention, she was being looked after by her great-grandmother, not atypical for many teen moms who want to run the streets when they should be home with their kids. I don't believe in killing off babies or shipping them out for storyline convenience. I believe in them never being conceived in the first place and head writers coming up with more creative storylines.

• Members

I'm with you. Once they are born, it's just too depressing when they are killed off . We just had a story like this with Jake. Ava will likely get off and Leticia's second cousin once removed (or whomever) can raise this kid mainly off screen.

ETA: Oh, and Gabriel. I forgot all about him.

• Members

I wonder if TC's haircut has anything to do with his tweet a while back asking if people want to see a darker Nik. New look, new attitude?

As for Morgan possibly being Baby Jerome's daddy, I'm hoping it's his and it gives him a chance to grow. A lot of us viewers complain that we don't see characters fleshed out and this would be a good opportunity for that regarding Morgan. How long are we supposed to watch him adrift? The character has nothing going for himself. He's unemployed, unmarried, unattached and pretty much unattractive because of those things. IMO of course, YMMV.

• Members

Maxie just lost visitation with her daughter bc she lied to the judge about seeing Nathan. What does she do? Go and see Nathan. Dumb bitch. Seriously, she is crying about how she broke the rules while STILL breaking said rules

Kiki shouldnt be given guardianship of a goldfish, let alone a baby. Go Michael for throwing her freeloading ass out

It feels as if half the town is in prison. It would be something if one of them got released bc of overcrowding

Im glad they are writing Sam as being smart. She should be able to recognize the eyes, voice and body shape of the man that took her hostage

Yay for Patrick and Sam Round 2!

Sonny sends Shawn to kidnap Ric even though Shawn has botched nearly every single kidnapping/murder plot Sonny has ordered him to do

• Members

I'll throw out some thoughts on the last couple of episodes ...

I won't lie, I love me some Patrick and Sam. Kelly Monaco is actually trying in scenes with Thompson. They work surprisingly well together. I agree, I like that they're writing Sam smart. Jakeson and Sam have zippo chemistry. I'm here for Jakeson and Liz, I won't lie. I'm enjoying them and liked their lunch date. I also like how Jakeson goes back at Dr. O.

I can tolerate Sabrina now. She's not propped or shoved down my throat.

Sonny on for day 10000000 in a row? Lord. Ready to see Ric ... Always nice to see Shawn even though he's STILL totally wasted. At least Jordan's on tomorrow.

God I love Maura West. I don't really feel sorry for Ava, but Maura is just sooo damn good. But I could maybe be here for Ava/Silas. Yeah, I said it. Even though Silazzzzz still bores the !@#$%^&*] out of me.

I like Tyler Christopher's new haircut. Looks so much better on him. SO much better. I'd love to see him go a little darker. He keeps getting [!@#$%^&*] on by everyone, even his own kid, so why not? I'd love to see him let Helena mentor him. Not saying I want him as some psycho evil villain but he could use an edge and I'd buy him being a bit more manipulative and darker after all he's been through.

LOL Ned looked like a fool wanting to try things out with Alexis, IMO. I like Ned and Alexis as friends but they don't work as a couple. I know it's just to drag this crap out but blech. I like Olivia and Ned. Olivia's a bit annoying but I like Lisa Lo Cicero. She's pregnant right? When's the kid due and when is she going on leave? But anyway, we all know it won't be long until Alexis spreads her legs for Julian. But I like the build towards Ned/Olivia.

Michael is coming off as an ass, even though I feel he's justified in hating on all of them. Something about it just makes him seem like an ass. But hey, I can't stand Kaka so let him hate on the bitch. I do like Morgan with the baby and really hope it's his. I just have a sad feeling Sonny will have another litter and we'll have to suffer through Carly/Ava/Sonny and a baby war.

• Members

Kiki and her cheap Wet Seal clothes... Fast forward. But I had to watch Michael give her and Morgan the business!

This is the best Kirsten Storms has looked in years. Too bad she still can't act. Being with non-actor Ryan Paevey certainly doesn't help.

Laura Wright is much more enjoyable and likable when she's not scowling/smirking/shrieking. I like her when Carly isn't being an obnoxious bitch.

Ava is a vile drain but Maura West is way too good to have to have so many scenes with ME/Silas.

Sabrina's tears do nothing for me. She doesn't bother me as much as she used to but her complete lack of chemistry with JT/Patrick really stands out and clearly not in a good way.

Sam and Jake really have no chemistry but I'm actually kinda enjoying this story.

I admit it - I miss Julian! He's gorgeous!! DeVry can bring the smarm and smug alright. And smarm isn't much, but some 'actors' on GH aren't even capable of that!

• Members

Maura West could be let go tomorrow and I would sympathize with her as an actress, but her character on this show is truly worthless, in part due to MW's indecisive portrayal. One minute butter wouldn't melt in this bitch's mouth and the next she needs a man to find the bathroom.

And surprisingly, the writing's not completely to blame here.

Archived