GH: December 2014 Thread

• Members

It's not a rumor, it's something his fanbase clearly made up while panicking, thinking he was being fired from Y&R. The difference between now and twenty years ago is that social media and a starved soap press make it very easy to manufacture "rumors" because that media is so desperate for anything to print.

As per LeBlanc himself in a new interview, Michael's cancer is not going to go terminal. Nor would GH pick him up to play A.J.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Christian LeBlanc is the best actor on Y&R.other than Justin Hartley. what worries me is Billy Miller denied he was going to GH as Jason too..and lo and behold he did..and that worked out very well..But Christian as AJ? No way. Maybe as another character?

• Members

It's bad enough watching him attempt to be straight onscreen! I'm not picking on him for being gay, but sometimes it's hard to take him in bed with Lauren seriously. CLB is a decent actor, but he can stay where he is. there's enough poorly written hatchet jobs on this show as it is.

LOL at Sonny telling Franko he's going to be passed around.

• Members

I couldn't even tell that was actually Ric in the damn trunk the lighting was so awful. LOL. He does look great with facial hair. I wish Sean and Jordan just shot Carlos to begin with. Already tired of seeing Carlos again. Such an awful character and a not so great actor.

Um, no to Christian LeBlanc. Nothing against him but no. I can't see him leaving Y&R unless they're dragging him out of there.

• Members

The baby should never have existed and either way she's growing up with mobsters but I'd rather the child be Sonny's than Morgan. Morgan has no job, motivation, or common sense and he doesn't need to be tied for life to his ex wife's mother who is way too old for him, with a child he's not capable of supporting.

Archived