GH: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Johnny mentioned Carly when he first appeared with Sonny. I think they are pretending that Lulu was the apple of his eye and his reason for living to revisit that pairing. Perhaps I will enjoy it this time around. Anything with JMB made me furious beyond reason. We will see what BB and ER have to offer. If nothing else, this will free of Dante for a bit and give him something to do (I hope).

I don't believe Woodpile drags Storms/Maxie down as she has always been limited. A really good actress would leave Mahogany in the dust!

• Members

That interview...EWWWWWWWWWWW. I hope he doesn't get an STD from that rimjob!

Seriously, is there really that much to say about Detective Woodcock and Spencer??????????????

Notice when asked about A-List female cast, he has nothing to say about Elliott, Grahn, or Hughes, and a fleeting mention of Wright.

MORONS...all three of them. Haven't seen today's episode yet, but Catsy Kirkland?....Rae Woodard would have been a character fans would remember. Catsy was barely on six months, quickly forgotten after Kirkland's Hope didn't make any ratings.

• Members

When did Patrick get his job back? Glad that it looks like he and Sam are officially a couple now

This Maxie and Nathan nonsense is absolute boring crap. I cant beleive we will still be dealing with this tomorrow. Why is it that Lulu has no life other than to be her lapdog?

Rolling my eyes at Spinelli saying Maxie isnt selfish

Julian just let Jordan walk....what a punk ass bitch

Archived