GH: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No one is suggesting Maxie should take the baby from Spin&Whatserface. Not even Maxie. But she shouldn't be denied visitation. As a Maxie fan, I accept her self absorption. It doesn't make her admirable, but she's one of the more entertaining characters IMO. Kind of like Lucille Ball in I love Lucy.

• Members

Some more thoughts ...

Anna definitely did come off as a bully. And why does Dante look like [!@#$%^&*]? I wish Jordan clocked her one.

Fluke is terrible. I'm so tired of this storyline. Ron probably got pissy that people were starting to complain about it's length (some of which couldn't be helped with Geary going away for so long, but still ...) so he rebooted it.

I'm surprised how much I can't stand Ian Buchanan anymore. Duke is just so blah and uninteresting. Grandpa shouldn't be running the mob.

I guess Felicia and Mac are still in that meeting ... a week later ...

• Members

I don't mind that she's self-absorbed, it's more that she's a generally immature, childish character who never has anywhere to take it. She's not a bitch or a heroine or much of anything. She's just sort of there. And her relationship with Nathan is a few tired tropes with nothing done to build up. She's become one of those characters who is on a soap simply because of some idea that they're supposed to be, not because of what actually have to offer.

• Members

I thought it was funny, especially all the adults reactions. I also love Dr. O's voice, so I'm glad they let her sing now and again. If she ends up getting a gig at the Haunted Star, however, all bets are off.

Johnny mentioning LuLu, but not mentioning Carly was weird. Really weird.

• Members

Now that Brandon Barash has returned, I will start watching GH more and I'll be here more too if I have time! I don't know how everyone finds the time to get on here more than once a week!! Guess you're all more committed to it than I am! :)

And yes, Ryan Paevey is a non actor. He drags Kirsten Storms down, but at the same time, it shows that at least Maxie isn't being foisted on the undeserving. I don't even know what their story is because now I skip all their scenes whenever I watch GH.

• Members

Reading here I thought Maxie spent one day with her daughter and was rushing back to Nathan. I just watched the last episode and the show jumped from Christmas Eve to New Year's Eve. So Maxie has been visiting for a week? The time change really screwed me up and made no sense to me because we still have 2 episodes before NYE. Is NYE going to be 4 episodes long or did I somehow miss an episode?

Ugh.

In other bad news, I read MB renewed his contract. Well, some of you might like Sonny so it's not bad news to those that do. I was hoping he stayed in Pentonville and was not heard from again.

Archived