GH: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I seriously doubt anyone is implying that a person can't like Nathan Paevey or any other actor for that matter. Different strokes for different folks.

And most of us continue to watch nowadays out of habit, hope, nostalgia, or because we have deep connections to the show. People only criticize this genre they care and because when it good, it's good. But with the sh*t being generated nowadays, I think we've earned the right to complain....

• Members

kenerly1 not sure where you get the impression you can't like who you like. So what if people have different opinions? That's the point of a message board. Not everyone is going to agree. No one is stopping you from being a fan but no one appreciates being lectured because we don't like a certain person.

Paevey seems like a great, likeable guy. He's just not a very good actor. I don't hate Nathan, but he's not all that interesting. And I'm sorry but there couldn't have been anything interesting in that audition tape to warrant a character being created for him and being allowed to learn how to act on-screen (besides him likely being without a shirt, and Frank and Ron fell all over themselves for him).

I disagree about KeMo with Thompson. She's always been more present, alert and interested in scenes with him. Not sure we're watching the same show in that regard? Although Kelly just gives off this tired and blah feeling a lot of the time. She seems completely excited to have scenes with him and they do have chemistry. I really like them together.

It's been, what, two or three days and I'm already over Ric/Jakeson/Liz. She has great chemistry with both, I have to say though. I just don't care for another Liz triangle TBH.

What was with Maxie and the bright red hooker lips? Lord. I see Lulu continues to have no life and just dumps her "dad" and husband to rush to Maxie's side. Hopefully Johnny can inject some life into her.

Lucy is so annoying. Lynne Herring looks FANTASTIC though. Damn. Anna vs Duke means nothing to me. We barely saw them as a couple after reuniting and now they act like strangers. Something's missing here. I'm just not invested and I should be.

Julian continues to be a pathetic excuse for a mobster. The show could easily survive without him yet the fascination with deVry continues, and it's likely only because of Julian/Alexis and NLG stans all a flutter because she has airtime. I like her too but Julian's time has felt up to me for a while now. It also doesn't help I feel like he'd rather make out with the men than the women.

So how much longer are they going to drag out Jordan being undercover and not telling her son? Zzzz. It's like the Maxie/Georgie custody thing. Just one ridiculous stall tactic after another. I still want Jordan to slug the crap out of Anna for being such an ulikeable smug bitch. And I won't lie, I muted the scenes of Anna with Agent Sloane (that's his name, right? LOL). Was that his swan song? Is he done?

Archived