GH: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

cD0LdSM.gif

Elizabeth Webber

Please register in order to view this content

My god, she was so smug and obnoxious today. Its painful watching her be so stupid. Seriously why did she barge into Sam's house acting like a class A bitch? Sam tried her best but couldnt talk sense into her. LMAO at Sam calling her out on being a thirsty desperate thot.

QKOgMja.gif

God I cant stand this twit. They really are working overboard to make her unlikeable

WOW, Alexis and Nathan had an entire conversation which lasted half hte show and I didnt even realize they were family till he dropped that card. This show is awful when it comes to establishing and nourishing connections

• Members

It was so generic! I'm sad for Becky but not for Kemo as she stopped giving a sh!t long ago. Liz, however, gets very cocky and smug when it comes to the D. This is years of Liz so that was very in character. But again, the conversation was very contrived and generic. I was not interested and Liz's big ass head grates!

This mob stuff is so laughable. I did like the round table of mob talk, but Jillian did not belong there. Forget that fact that he should be Duke's age, DeVry's arrogance secretes all over the place, and its really hard ignoring his smarm!

FrankenTodd/Nina

Woodpile

Can't remember what else happened.

• Members

Devry shouldn't have been cast as Julian. He should have been Evan Jerome, Jr. The character was never seen back in the 80s, and at least the age would make sense. I remember they had a story with a character named "Edge" [vaguely] pretended to be Evan.

If they really needed to utilize the Jerome's, this would have made more sense. Then Ava could have been his sister[or cousin], and this

generation of Jerome's wouldn't have to be Duke's age.

• Members

theres nothing wrong with Julian's age in terms of DeVry's casting. His appearance was utilized in story. He looks young bc he had plastic surgery which restored his youth. He hasn't aged naturally. DeVry is only 7 years younger than the original Julian, whom, himself was younger than IB as Duke

Archived