GH: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

His reasoning was that Kiki could bc she's the baby's legal guardian, which in itself is a mess as that was never declared by any authority

I also don't get why they need to test Carly. Maybe it will become clear tomorrow but I didn't follow when Silas tried to explain it today. How does testing Carly help establish paternity?

• Members

Kiki is next of kin as we know the child is Ava's. Until paternity is established, Morgan has no rights to request/authorize anything.

Didn't see the show so I'm not understanding the Carly angle.

Which doesn't make sense to me. Using Carly or Morgan would not matter if the baby can't be tested. What am I missing?

• Members

The baby can be tested because KiKi is the guardian and she gave permission. Morgan's DNA cannot be used to run the quick version of the test because he and Sonny are related. That meant using Morgan's DNA would have taken more extensive tests that would take much longer (I have no idea if that's true IRL). Carly's test would be quicker because she either is or is not related to the baby through Morgan, so they could use the less extensive DNA test.

• Members

I finally watched and it made sense but thanks for the explanation :)

ATP, Howarth is just a complete embarrassment! The first scene was a joke! FrankenTodd is now in love with Nina? Huh? Okie dokie!

LisaLo is not worth plants and big purses. Liv should have been written out long ago!

Morgan and that baby are too damn adorable. Kid better not be Sonny's because he doesn't need another kid to !@#$%^&*] over!

Archived