Days: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nicole's hair just keeps getting worse and worse. And enough of her and Daniel please. They're not going to happen. Those yoga and football scenes were a huge waste of time. And oh lord, here's St. Daniel teaching some kid how to tie his shoes and the kid telling him how nice he is. I can't.

Speaking of a huge waste of time... haven't JJ and Beige had this scene like 100 times now? They're sooo boring.

• Members

In some ways this was a boring episode, but I did really enjoy the Eve/Teresa scenes. That was some really good acting by both parties, imo. You could just feel them trying to be sisters, but there was so much awkwardness between them. Loved it!

Nicole knocking Daniel out was pretty good too. tongue.png

• Members

I really enjoyed those. They felt like actual progress, but in a real way, not something forced for plot purposes.

If that had been anyone else in those yoga scenes, I think I would've enjoyed them. Obviously I enjoy story movement and high drama, but I think there's room for these smaller bonding-type scenes. I'm just so burnt out on Daniel, and this pseudo-pairing with Nicole feels really directionless, so I could not bring myself to care.

• Members

I don't know about you guys but I just cant with Daniel and Nicole. I had to FF all those scenes today. It was too much. I kept thinking back to that promo that was shown and someone in the crowd gasping at the sight of this redux

LMAO at Victor calling Teresa a simple bitch. I love her relationship with Eve but man does Eve tower over her

OmUNhgG.png

It was bound to happen eventually but Kate finally had a fashion fail. I wont hold it against her bc she's on point 99% of the time

• Members

No bashing her just stating she is much older than Eric and looks it. bashing Daniel in every other post is so much different. Must make you Nicole fans crazy that her and Daniel are dating in real life. I adore Nicole..go girl!! Adrian and Christian WOW!! It is difficult to have an opinion on this board for sure.

Archived