Days: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yes to this.

EJ was terribly written for most of his 8 years on the show. IMO. A lot of missed opportunities and wasted potential. BYE. Won't miss him but will miss the potential that could have been with the character and even the Sami/EJ relationship.

LOL. I know it would be ridiculous because of the age and I don't know if they'd go there but it's always been in the back of my mind. I felt like that's what was being hinted at, with Jordan taking Ben and some comments here and there. Maybe I was reading too much into it. But considering the real life ages of parents and kids on this show, nothing would really surprise me.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This whole Kristen/Theresa embryo switch is rubbish. I also don't get why anyone wants Kristen to be pregant - the actress is 55 and the character not far behind. Kristen has a history of conceiving problems and the one time she fell pregnant, she miscarried. But suddenly in her mid-50s, her womb is the fertile crescent? blink.png

I liked that Eve instantly regretted her mistake with JJ. I wish the guilt would cause JJ to stay away from Beige now. I don't believe he can possibly love Beige, because loving Beige is like loving a notebook or a random stick of celery - an inanimate object that you can live without. I know the script indicates otherwise, but True O'Brien is dull dull dull.

First impression of Paul is that I don't like him. Why is it so hard to write likeable male protaganists on soaps? I can't think of liekable nice guy leads on any of the 4 soaps - they're all complexed, moody, self righteous, douchey and/or boring. It can't be that hard to write, but all the HWs think all these characters need an "edge" and the writing and acting in general fails in the execution.

Ben is a wooden block with anger management issues - I so don't care.

Archived