Days: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Exactly. In fact, that could've been Kristen's exit this time: A final scene with Marlena revealing she had Eric/Brady kid and then she disappears. It then could've continued as a background story Marlena trying to find Kristen but keeping it as secret that she had that baby. When Kristen comes back/tracked down, it all blows up, including Marlena knowing this but keeping it for father. Facing the wrath of her family, etc. How is that not great drama? So many possibilities. This fetus transfer props Theresa, ruins Kristen. As much as I love Kristen, there is no way I would feel sympathy for her. ("Oh, but I wanted a baby!) Forget it writers, you just destroyed all the shades of humanity that made Kristen interesting. Good grief, Kristen was adopted! You're telling me all the DiMera money/connections couldn't get her a flock of kids! No, this is just sick, twisted, shock-driven desperation by the show. Truly disappointing.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly, they couldn't just have Kristen steal Brady's sperm and gotten a surrogate egg, so she could have her baby with Brady? Why did they have to go the most complicated route with her stealing the fetus as if one can just do that. And how long has she been planning something like this? Considering how fast it all went down, it was like she had it as a backup plan

JJkfuBa.png

Am I wrong in thinking he was looking kind of hot for an older guy today? F Tammy Sue. Im over her.

Abigial, f--k off. I wish Eve had repaid her back with a slap. Abby threatening to tell Jennifer on Eve was laughable

• Members

So over Tammy Sue also. Chrishell joins Sarah Brown, Tamara Braun among others as being totally wasted on this show. Shame. She's not a master thespian but I always liked her on AMC.

Clyde wasn't looking bad. Can we just erase his brats and keep him? Seems they're working on that ... lol.

• Members

Him raping her was written all over their storyline from the moment he creeped on her when he first came on. I thought it was obvious he did SOMETHING and made that conclusion. I agree that the character hasn't jelled. The whole Sheryl/Lucas aspect was dropped like a hot potato and then Clyde came on so something clearly shifted with her and whatever they had planned. They really never seemed to make a huge effort to integrate her beyond Rafe until the last few months, at least significantly, IMO. She always felt too islanded. And meanwhile, they should just cut their losses with Galen and Rafe too. Not that I mind him, but eh. Let's move on.

• Administrator

Losing Sami and EJ is really hurting the show. And once Kristen leaves again this show is going to be dreadful. There's no upside right now.

Kristen stealing Theresa's fetus is so Jim Reilly-ish. Too bad we won't be seeing this storyline play out. I agree that it would've been better if Kristen had a baby with Eric or Brady.....Eric would've been better because of Marlena.

• Members

Saying goodbye to EJ is the best thing that's happened to this show in years, if they were never going to write him as a straight-up villain who actually paid for all the vile things he did.

Sami is the real loss from which DAYS needs to rebound and EJ has really very little to do with that.

Archived