Days: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know Jen Lilley is going around doing these interviews where she's all, "If you have a heart, you'll feel bad for Theresa," but... I don't feel bad for Theresa. I just don't.

Freaking Naggie Maggie interrupting Haiden with her sh-t. At least she knew they wanted her to go away.

That light blue color looks nice on KDP.

God, more of JJ kissing Daniel's ass. We get it, show. Daniel is soooo amazing to him.

Omg, of course Brady is already basically cool with what Daniel did and even says Daniel did him a favor, and then apologizes to him about Theresa. I can't.

Ashtabula... isn't that where Freddie's from? Or where he had his accident? Or both.

• Members

I cant with this Teresa story with her acting so distraught and thinking she miscarried after a 24 hour pregnancy. Why cant she just accept the logical conclusion that the take home test wasn't accurate and that she was never really pregnant

Ooooooh, you bashed Daniel. Someone's gonna get you now :lol:

• Members

Well, she is basically right. I don't think she's coming to an illogical conclusion, since the odds of a first trimester miscarriage are a lot higher than getting a false positive on one of those tests. She knows that she missed her period and that she was feeling symptoms. I think how upset someone is about an early miscarriage is just a matter of personality.

I'm looking forward to Paige finding out the hard truth. Maybe she can still make the spring semester at Stanford.

• Members

bc the role clearly is serving a different purpose. They want Paige to have a nice supportive friend and having MB all of a sudden be team Paige/JJ would have been a big WTF. With that said, Im also over Daphne. She seems boring just like Paige. The actress didn't seem to have much energy with the small amount she was given

I got a chuckle out of Polly saying Eve should hang out with people her own age, like Eric. Mind you, Eve is at least a decade older than him

bHXganC.png

YES! Im here for this. Cosgrove was looking mighty good

• Members

I'm still running behind on November, but I really have to say, it's so sad and disgusting how nearly every woman unfortunate enough to be in St. Daniel's life feels the need to bend over backwards to soothe and coddle this jackass.

Can't wait to see Paige find about Eve and JJ.

This Kristen/Theresa crap is ridiculous.

I can't wait to see how this Haiden stuff went down.

• Members

Quick thoughts for last week...

1) I appreciate the fact that they are still using Joe M even with the health problems and walking problems he has been having.

2) I really like the Eve/Eric scenes... But I also did a lol when Polly said that her mom needed to hang out with people her own age like Eric.. Eric is much younger than Eve!

3) daphne.. Mary Beth- what's the difference? Did they even explain where Mary Beth went? Did she go off to college- I saw her final episode but was probably only halfway paying attention

4) kudos acting award for the week goes to Jen Lilley- she rocked those scenes with Brady and Kayla.

5) best storyline of the week was definitely hope/Auden--- I love that the story is finally moving!! Such good progress! Let's keep it up!

Archived