Days: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope!

Stefano really cant find Sami. WTF?!? Its not like she went into hiding. The bitch went to Hollywood! Him calling Marlena ranting about Sami keeping him from his grandchildren fell flat considering he isn't even in the country and hasn't seen any of them in what, like a year? Even if she stayed in Salem, there would be no change. I don't know what the deal is with JS, but it feels like its almost time to write Stefano out bc these phone calls are getting annoying and writing storylines around him when he isn't even around is just lame. Like I cant even get into Kate and Chad's stuff bc there are no stakes involved bc Stefano isn't around. Like who cares?

• Members

Today was pretty good. Brady's initial reaction to Teresa's big news was pretty funny. Kayla's reaction was just rolleyes.gif. Not that she was wrong, but if you are going to be a doctor than keep your unprofessional attitude to yourself. I was glad Teresa called her out on it. I wonder if Kayla will be able to tell that Teresa under went a procedure. On this show, probably not.

• Members

For as boring as the show has suddenly gotten, Tuesday's episode felt pretty strong. I loved the Hope/Rafe scene, and we're finally digging into Aiden's past, which is nice. I'm also enjoying the Aiden/Nicole friendship. It wasn't a big, flashy episode, but it didn't feel dead in the water, either, which Friday and Monday both felt like to me. Paul has potential, too. Less Jordan, Paige, and Ben would immediately boost this show, IMO.

• Members

I don't care how nice his plastic chest is - anyone who saw Robert Scott Wilson on AMC should have never hired him for anything beyond his old Price is Right job, or being a romance novel coverboy.

I watched some clips to see Eve jack Jack Jr, and I stumbled upon poor Nicole wearing Tasha Yar's old hairdo. Stay away from the slime pits, Nicole. And no, I don't mean Daniel.

• Members

Its barely started and already this is the WORST baby switch/theft storyline in soap history. Teresa knew she was pregnant for a day and it was via some take home test. When she is told she isn't preggers, why should she care? She hasn't even had time to let it settle in and given how she found out, it can be chalked up to test error as those re not 100% accurate. She and everyone will move on with their lives not questioning or caring that there is no baby. There is absolutely NO emotional pull to be had here. If Days tries to make her distraught over some imaginary baby she thought she had for 24 hours, I will roll my eyes. And when Kristen comes back, where the hell do they go with this? Is Teresa supposed to sense that its her kid? Are they going to go through the motions of a grieving mother who just knows her baby is out there

Loved Teresa calling Brady out on being a slut today and she's right bc he's the only man she's been with since hitting town and he's of course been with plenty of women. That's the double standard with the pig headed men on this show. Quick to call females out on being whores when they are worst themselves (Daniel, Im looking at you)

Archived