Days: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Lying about rape is one of the most despicable things any person can do. I like Eve and I don't want to see her do this. It was bad enough when Blair did it to Todd, but having a 50 something woman do it to a 20 year old is just taking it to another level.

Poor Teresa, barking up the wrong tree again. Paul obviously hit that call button on purpose. He and Sonny are hot together though and Wilson needed something or someone to shake them up. If they have this great love, let them fight for it, like every other good, long term couple.

• Members

LOL at that spoiler, where, a broom closet!?

When they pick up with that kiss upon the next episode, it'll probably quickly turn into Sonny pushing him away: "What do you think you're doing!? I'm a married man! Will and I have family all over this hospital!"

• Members

I love how it seemed to be a big deal that Abby was a virgin and then once she lost it to Chad and sexed up EJ she's now always seen in bed with Ben. Zzzzz. Chrishell gets tossed but Robert Scott Wilson sticks around? Dump them all. Could have made Wilson Shawn Douglas. Yeah he's not the most exciting and a bit younger but let's be real, Ben's not going to be around long-term. Barely anyone is anymore. It's only a matter of when not if.

Archived