Days: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Tammy Sue? I cant stand that bum bitch! I love Kate shutting her down as the irrelevant gnat that she is

Im liking Teresa and Paul so far. Poor girl though bc that kiss between he and Sonny was hot. She and Anne are cute together. Love their friendship

And yes to all that said Sonny should dump Will's worthless ass.

Do Abby and Abs do anything besides have sex?

Thats way too soon. They need to build up to that moment and that means a few months of it being kept a secret

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just a few thoughts on the short Thanksgiving week!

1) I love Eric's apartment! I love that set (Lucas' old apartment set I believe, right?)

2) I also could really enjoy a good Kirikias vs. DiMera feud featuring Sonny vs. Chad and having Club TBD in the mix and Will thrown in the middle.

3) As for Melanie's return... I'm actually surprised that I've enjoyed seeing her more than I thought I would. Molly looks great and as long as they don't use her as a constant Danifer prop I could really enjoy her return. Her acting greatly improved the last couple years she was on the show and she is a stronger actress now - Just, as long as they keep her primary scenes with Abby/Ben/Chad and others her own age and not as another "But you know that you really love Jennifer" character.. then I'm all for her!

4) Speaking of Jennifer - I think it's funny ( and maybe an inside joke) that the writers had her mention a line about "the road to Demascaus."

5) Paul Norita/Sonny kiss.. It's about time that this storyline kicked into action! Goodbye Desperate Househousehusbands and let's bring on the soap opera!.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!! I'm super thankful for all of you here on the boards to keep up with the latest soap news and to share our thoughts, opinions, and soap opera love!!

• Members

Theresa needs to slow down, even if Paul was straight, she's moving far too fast. That said, when she does find out the truth, the odds of her outing Paul out of anger are fairly high.

LOL at Chad implying that he's got sizable equipment. He pushes Ben's buttons so hard and Ben takes the bait.

I like Melanie so far.

• Members

LOL, right? He's kinda derp. I dunno, he just looks like he should be pumping somebody's gas somewhere.

I loved that look Kayla shot Paul yesterday and I felt kind of let down that they didn't go further with it today. But that knowing look of a mother's instinct on her face was great, like this dude is bad news. I really hope they go with the bisexual route and not just a gay guy trying his darnedest to be straight.

• Members

It can be complex but sadly we all know it'd end up with the guy sticking with a woman or "really being straight after all". Soaps should be so much more progressive than they are. Unfortunately you get the stans who want everything to be the way it used to be (and they're often the ones who want change yet bitch when it happens. AMC and OLTL on the net had such potential, but it "wasn't the same". Um yeah, that was the point), yet primetime shows are getting away with so much more and soaps feel stuck in the past. Honestly, we're "lucky" to get the amount of gay characters we have.

Archived