Days: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Paul and Sonny are hot together, but someone needs to give Freddie Smith some lessons in how to kiss.

That pursed-lip thing he does is awful, and is so far from real kissing it's ridiculous. It screams "I'm a straight guy pretending to enjoy a kiss from another guy."

Will and Sonny kiss that way, too, and it's just as bad.

• Members

Haven't watched DAYS in a while. Man it got boring. LOL. But I had to tune in for Mel.

To quote SFK, "Where they find this Chad at?" LMAO. This guy comes across sooo goofy to me. He's not bad though.

Chad was right, Mel looks amazing!! SO cool having her back ;-)))

For some reason it warmed my heart seeing Marlena in therapist mode again. How long has that been going on? Love it!

If I'm not mistaken, didn't Theresa just go through something tragic? And Jen Lilley's annoying ass was saying we should be feeling sorry for her now because of it? So why did I see her at the hospital acting thirsty for Paul like nothing has happened. I was embarrassed watching her languish him with that Asian gift basket. It was just AWFUL!

I literally went into a coma watching Rafe's face talk. Galen is boring and useless as ever on the show! Sorry!

DEAR GOD I LOVE T. When he said "Look at you, girl!" to Melanie laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png dyingg!! What a guy. I'm glad he's still around.

Oh, Chrishell. She's doing her damnest. She was great up against Lauren Koslow but the Jordan character just doesn't work. Poor thing!

Abby rolleyes.gif Kate Mansi rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

• Members

To all the DAYS fans who say Sonny should cheat on Will & Will deserves it

Yeah Will is the loser. Wait that is Sonny for cheating on his husband. Guess those vows he made to Will mean nothing. Will is gone what a month and what is he gonna say you werent here and I was horny.

And Will never loved Sonny? Really that is bull [!@#$%^&*]. Will was willing to go to jail to cover for Sonny in the nick murder case. That is unconditional love there.

Its not like Will took off and Sonny doesnt know where he is. Sonny if he had an issue with the LA move should have spoken up, instead of remaining quiet. Sonny just told Will what Will wanted to hear, not Sonny's true feelings. That is all on Sonny & for him to b pissed now is just what I thought he would do. Unbelievable.

Also when one is working on a film, its long hours and the bosses dont like personal calls. Time on set can be 16-18 hour days. So I find that to be right that he hasnt or cant call. Plus Will hasnt called anyone he just isnt doing that to Sonny.

If they would have talked about it then Sonny may have known what to expect.

If Sonny is so concerned why not hop on the Kirikas Jet and go see Will. He doesnt need to move there. However he could go there for a few days and they could work this out.

He keeps saying Im gonna go see Will & Ari soon. Then go do it.

If Sonny is so concerned why not hop on the Kirikas Jet and go see Will. He doesnt need to move there. However he could go there for a few days and they could work this out.

He keeps saying Im gonna go see Will & Ari soon. Then go do it.

Archived