• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

E48SanH.jpg?1

She looks amazing for someone turning 67 this year. Better than Granny Horton

BG1EwEi.gif

Giving us her diva hair flip

Glad they brought up Carrie in regards to Abby's hoeish ways. Glad to see that hasn't been completely forgotten

Please tell me thee is more to Tammy Sue's secret, not that I care. Did we really waste an entire year when all she did was steal money from her dad and take her underage brother away from his abuse? LAME

Of course Daniel is on the case and likely already suspects Theresa. She needs to go hang out with Sami and Kate. She is SOOOO basic when it comes to this scheming stuff. She clearly has no experience outside of throwing a few bitchy lines here and there. Its comical watching her dig a deeper hole for herself with these rookie mistakes

• Members

Sure, DH looks great for 67. She obviously has an amazing plastic surgeon. If you've seen DH's identical twin who has aged naturally, you know DH has had some serious work done. That's her right, but I'm not going to blame any woman who doesn't want to go through that, especially for a show that is unlikely to be around in a few years.

• Members

Tuesday's episode was really good too.

Does Abby thinks she can compensate for her shame by being super-sanctimonious with Eve? Such a Horton reflex, I loved the scenes though.

Theresa is a mess of a human being - to save her hide, she will let Brady think he did it. She wasn't even classy about hiding her tracks, alerting Henderson before wiping the recording off the phone -as Cheap said - amateur...

The Sami/Ben scenes would have been better with a better actor playing Ben. I'm still not convinced the actor isn't just a block of wood on wheels and the only reason he is there is because the props department accidently broke the block of wood on wheels they had before.

• Members

So true about what you said here in bold. If the show plans to drag this out a bit more, and not make people like Abe seem so stupid, Theresa is going to need an accomplice to help her pull this off because she can't do it alone. I can possibly see Eve helping her, but then again I don't because of their not so warm relationship.

It's times like these that I think Nick Fallon should not have been killed off(among many other reasons), I think he would have been the perfect person to forge sort of a bond with Theresa (the other town pariah) and help her cover her tracks.

• Members

Someone explain to me why Teresa is being so stupid? STFU! You are giving yourself away. The audience loves that you clocked that old fool. Calm down!

Dee had me cracking up! The way she said "OMG" when Brady said he hit John. That was hilarious, but I loved the part where she hit him. Really good stuff.

Poor Brady :(

Filthy Dr. Daniel on the case. Should have known.

• Members

I know Jarlena fans are over the moon she ran to his side but who on earth could want these two together anymore? They aren't at all the same characters. John is written terribly (and acted even more terribly). Marlena is 1000000x better away from him.

Dee's reactions can be great.

I don't feel bad for Brady. He's always warned about people and doesn't listen. He'd rather coke up and ignore life. Not saying he deserved to be blamed here but Theresa was duuuumb to do that because there's no way she's not going to get caught.

And of course Dr. God is on the case. Ugh. Just when I was ALMOST tolerating his Dorito colored self.

• Members

My theory is that they've changed direction with Teresa, ever so slightly. I'm not sure if it's because Eve and Kristen are back, but I feel like they are trying to make Teresa a little softer. Someone who isn't a stone cold professional scammer like her sister. I think she's teared up more in the last two weeks than she has during her whole run before that.

• Members

Some thoughts on the week..

1) Great scenes with Teresa/Brady/John - I'm not fully on the Brady/Teresa bandwagon but this story with John is pure good soap - I just hope John isn't in a coma for months through the entire Kristen arc. The Marlena/John ONE scene so far was good, but leaves more to be desired. I'm not pushing for a Jarlena reunion - but the two have SO much history - they do need to be interacting.

2) Love Hope/Aiden and this slow build. I'm ready to see some resolution to the Bo saga and allow these two to move on together.

3) I really like how the Ejami/Abby affair is slowly ripping through Salem. Great scenes with Sami/EJ. LOVE Sami/Kate living in DiMansion together and being partners in crime. Amazing!!

4) I love how in the affair fallout Sami 100% wants revenge.. I love that she ran IMMEDIATELY to Ben!

5) Loved the EJ/Will scenes on Friday. I really want to see Guy Wilson get a heavy dramatic story. I think he has so much potential to be a great dramatic actor - but they need to write something deep and dramatic for Will - not the whole "stay at home dad, journalist" stuff.

• Members

I knew Tammy-Sue's secret would be as lame as her name.

Friday's ending with camera panning from John to Marlena to Brady was very atypical of DAYS style.

I flove Kate moving into the mansion with Sami and Sami learning about Rafe and Kate's bootycall. I thought for a second that Sami would be angry learning that given EJ/Abby.

Also loved when Sami called Abby Miss Suzie Creamcheese. Apparently somebody else did too because it's already on wikipedia :Phttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzy_Creamcheese

I hate Daniel.

• Members

Finally caught up on this week. Abby trying to go up against Eve was laughable!

Dr. God suspects Theresa already because of course.

Jordan's secret is more boring than I ever could've imagined, and it's not even that bad. So she took money and got her underaged brother away from his creep of a father. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Yesss at Kate moving into the mansion and Sami knowing about her and Rafe.

2B5WqJ3.png

Granny finally wears something I don't find completely hideous.

John in a coma and they don't know if he'll ever wake up... yay!!! Drake plays a coma patient like no other.

Maxine says John wouldn't even still be alive if not for Daniel. Yet another reason to hate Dr. Orange.

LMAO at Jen's face when she saw Eve and Daniel together.

Archived