DAYS: July 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am so in love with these scenes with Sami, Will, Sonny, and Eric! Good old-fashioned family drama! This is "soapy goodness." Guy Wilson >>> Chandler Massey, but that's not my business. The dynamic of Sami coming in and proudly declaring war on EJ and Abigail while the others are like "OMG Sami no" is awesome.

Is it just me, or do they no longer do the mid-break bumper? I miss hearing Mc's eager voice telling us that the show'll be back.

• Members

This is just too good! Sami/Kate exchanging insults and screwing with each other but ultimately becoming co-CEOs of DiMera Enterprises. Brady messing with John and continuing his destructive behavior with Theresa (while providing unexpected shirtless moments). Clyde hiding behind bushes, biding his time until he reveals to Jordan that he's back (so James E. Reilly, but in a good way for once). And the ultimate: Sami revealing to EJ that she is co-CEO of DiMera Enterprises and, when he asks what she's done, Sami responds: "I did to you exactly what you did to Abigail... son of a bitch!" OMG EJ's face.

What I love is that they spent so much time building up to the board meeting and now they're hitting all the right spots. And what's best is that we know some Jordan/Clyde stuff is coming as soon as this little climax is over.

F.uck adult responsibilities--I need to watch the next episodes.

• Members

Sami coldly tells EJ that she has been planning his downfall for weeks... and it's only the beginning. Orgasmic! And James Scott really dropped the arrogance and condescension and really played EJ for the fool he was. His breakdown/trashing the cell later was perfect. Perfectly executed, which is a rarity for DAYS. I particularly loved him falling on the floor, unable to see his face when he was crying (ph34r.png ) and the camera slowly panning away... YAAAAAS.

LOL at those sluts' faces when Sami showed them the Abigail and EJ picture.

Hope and Aiden... squeeeeeee! wub.pngwub.pngwub.png Aiden even has Victor's approval. I know it was cheesy, cliche and easy but Hope walking into the room and them looking at each other... I want them I want them I want them. And Aiden looked so cute. biggrin.png

I suddenly changed my mind. When Eve answered the door and JJ was looking at her angrily, I thought they need to have sex.

Daniel: Stab stab stab. That is all.

Brady... actor has always been average but he sure is giving it his all. The shaved face manages to make him look both younger and rougher.

• Members

LOVED Teresa's material today. She's such a basic bitch though. She came across very amateurish but she saved herself by slugging Old Grandpa Black. Go girl! Jen Lilley did a great job today.

Love that they have finally kicked the Aidan and Hope romance up. Glad they didn't kiss as this gives us something to anticipate but they definitely felt something

Love Ciara and Hope's scene, especially with her saying she knows her mother. Best mother/daughter relationship on soaps today.

Love that they seem to be hinting at Roman and Marlena. I always preferred them together so Id like to think that at the end of the day, they'd find their way back to each other.

Love how condescendingly Sami refers to Abigail as Abby. Love how she has no qualms about her revenge and is out to make her pay.

Love that little Abby is at least taking responsibility for her actions and isn't pushing it all off on EJ. LOL at her saying she's a slut to her mother who is in denial.

Love that Will seemingly seems to be a bit on EJ's side, or at the very least isn't so quick to condemn him bc he knows EJ loves his mother and is worried about how this fallout will affect their family

Love that there was no Daniel or Rafe/Jordan to stink up the joint

Overall I loved today. What a great show.

eta: I wondered why there were no rich people at the gala, like Victor but we got a throwaway line that he and Maggie attended. They didn't make it to the storage closet of course

• Members

Wow, what a great episode! Everything from Brady/Theresa/John to Hope/Aiden to Sami/Eric/Will/Sonny was gold.

John pushed Theresa's buttons about her being Shane's shame, pushed her over (by accident but can't blame her for thinking it was intentional) and bam! John Black out cold FTW!

Hope's conflict over feeling the way she did for Aiden with guilt for 'betraying' Bo was awesome.

Jen let Abby off lightly, but Horton's have different rules for themselves and so this was in character. But those were great scenes. I loved the scene where Abby went to wash her face, looked in the mirror and washed her face again - besides the fact that the Horton House bathroom set is more impressive than the gala set lol.

Wilson & Eric with Sami was great - Sami spreading the word around town, love love.

• Members

Jennifer was adamant on saying that EJ coerced Abby, I found that to be so funny. Abby is a grown woman who just wanted to get down, but Jennifer can't accept it. At least Abby is being responsible.

John has always annoyed me, so it's not hard for me to root for Theresa here.

• Members

With all that EJ and Sami have to done to each other:

EJ' s sex assualt of Sami

Kidnapping Sydney

Sami shooting EJ in the head, point blank

I cant ever get behind them as a couple so Sami being so outraged fails with me

Archived