DAYS: July 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jen Lilley probably gave a solid performance today freaking out over getting caught mixed with guilt for what she is putting Brady through coupled with the realiasation that Brady is going to toss her.

Jen tossing Eve out of Horton House was funny.

Ericole still have chemistry off the charts, but I can't root for this - sure, destroying that evidence was a dealbreaker, but he was happy to bonk her when his priesthood seemed doomed makes him kinda douchey.

LMAO, it was more like a kid laying eyes on Willy Wonka's chocolate factory for the first time.

Capture.jpg

• Members

I'm actually really enjoying KDP/Eve. I had my reservations but I've come to realize I think I was just over the Todd/Blair sagas. KDP seems to be having fun and she actually meshes well on the canvas. I love the relationship between Eve and Theresa.

There were like 30 million of the same two flashbacks today.

• Members

Eve got a new hum today. It went "Yay-EE yay yay"

LMAO at Jennie spying Daniel with her. Eve's scene with Theresa early in the episode was great especially with her calling out that tacky dress.

Eric had some nerve going to Nicole

• Members

Some thoughts for today so far...

Casey Moss really reminds me of those 80s teen soap actors, in a good way. I think he's only gonna get better.

LOVE Sami and Kate's painting in the DiMera mansion. Divas.

Still hate the Eve/Jenn nonsense. Eve is a sad thot.

Very glad that the character aren't in bubbles, that Sami is now comforting her mother through the John ordeal, Jenn is a part of the Abby stuff and this stupid Eve stuff, etc.

• Members

Daniel made this all about him again. Dude Jen doesnt trust you cause you kept stalling on telling Eric the truth. He really believed Nicole was gonna be honest? Please. Danny boy got played by Nicole and made him look bad and now he is using a "Mistrust" by Jen to take a break. Ughh

Sad thing is all the new women in town seem to tempt him given his history

This guy needs to go

• Members

20k272f.gif

She shouldn't make her face like this again. I was hoping she wasn't going to embarrass herself and that's exactly what she did. How the heck is he supposed to know about her history with Eve? Im on Team Dr. Loser here. She's so childish assuming things first without getting an explanation first. Eve is going after every man she's ever been near? WTF?!? Daniel is the only man in town that Jen has been with. Talk about exaggerating

nbqewy.gif

She's a joke

iUidrvI.jpg?1

OMG, do you guys see what I see? Sami is wearing Taylor's cameo!

K1Lb1S0.jpg

LMAO at this. It actually looks really good

e1qkt02.jpg

Not much of a fan of Kate's new blonde hair

EJ and Sami? How soon till the makeup sex?

Today's scene WAS about him. Jen flips out and storms off bc she saw Eve with Daniel. He saw she was upset and chased after her to see why she was acting that way. SHE then turned it around on him, yelling and blaming him for not knowing her history with Eve as if that's something that should have been obvious. Yes, how dare Daniel be upset with the way she was treating him today when he honestly did nothing to her by having a drink with Eve.

• Members

Im sorry but no Daniel made it all about him even after Jen told him about the lawsuit and her past with Eve. He was like how dar you not trust me. Dude cant be trusted he was never gonna tell Eric about Nicole and he has lied for her in the past. So Im with Jen on this one. She had no duty to tell him about Eve.

The problem with Daniel os that he's so horny he cant see when a woman is snowing him like Eve has been doing

I actually agree with this ed op from DC about Eve and Dan

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2014/07/22/opinion-eve-busting-dannifer/

• Members
But he has a point. If Jen doesnt trust him to tell him the truth then how the hell was he supposed to know about the lawsuit if Jen didn't tell him? She was pissed at him for having the nerve to be friendly with her high school rival who Is now fighting her, yet he was completely oblivious to all of that bc Jen didn't tell him.

And how was he supposed to know Eve is playing him? All he knew about her past is that she is Theresa's much older sister that wasn't raised with her. Is he supposed to assume she is bad news just bc they are related? He doesn't have ill thoughts about Kayla, Hope, or the rest of her family and it would be wrong of him to judge and condemn Eve bc of who she shares blood with

• Members

OK I will give you all that but If and IMHO if Dan didnt allow his bruised ego of being played by Nicole get to him, he wouldnt be taking a break and would be aware of the situation with Eve & Jen

Not that I want them together but Dan was the one who walked away.

Archived