DAYS: July 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I appreciated them not wanting to go down the tired and worn Thornbirds route and it worked well until Nicole destroyed the evidence, then it became the mess we see now. But as for the bolded part above, THIS! Nevermind the how, it is so enethical and hypocritical for Eric not to disclose this to the Church.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The fact that Kristen is returning to spend a few weeks with Daniel is so beyond buzzkill. Ive decided to not even watch this ridiculousness. This soul sucker jut has to be in almost every story. :/

Thank god for Bold and the Beautiful

• Members

It's really a shame because Days is the best soap on air and folks are tuning out or not even giving it a shot because of being burned by Daniel Jonas. He's just horrid! Jennifer, if you can get passed the hair, is a decent character away from him.

Is Even looking out for Teresa?

• Members

Oh thankfuck my Kristen is finally back :)

I'm not sure why, but I vascillate between feeling sorry for Theresa and wanting to make the letter L in her face.

Eve is a hoot. I loved that she and Anne care not for each other. Victor and Eve were funny too.

JJ and Paigey in wuv is vomitorius.

Mother Jen >>>>>>> Dannifer Jen

• Members

Mumbles telling Marlena that she still loves John. Oh shut up. No one asked you

Daniel sure as hell came across unlikeable today.

Victor when Eve showed up at his door: "Anyone order a hooker?" LOL. I don't see what she's doing that's so wrong. She isn't trying to cheat the vets out of money. She disagrees with Jen settling for the deal she has when there are better offers out there that will result in more money for she AND the vets

Love that she met fellow Jen hater, Anne.. I cant wait till they find out they both hate Jen and bond over her. LMAO at Eve's shady comment about her in regards to needing more pomegrante

qLAsezq.jpg?1

this guy is pretty cute. Whats the actor's name?

qLAsezq.jpg?1

Nicole's hair looked good today for a change. I don't like the white streak she seems to have though. Eric pissed me off today. I don't like how he yells at her and tells her to stay away from him yet when he needs something he's all nice and asks her to comply

LOL at Marlena sensing Kristen

• Members

Uggggghhhhh to Friar D-Bag's return!

Great lines today. Eric banging Nicole and returning to the priesthood is laughable.

Welcome home Kristen, beat the snot out of Daniel! I hope Nicole realizes he's missing and keeps it to herself. DJ is a sanctimonious prig!

• Members

That was SO Marlena I died. "Something terrible is about to happen!" It's times like this I wish Celeste were in town still, so she could visit Brady and drop cryptic hints every episode.

• Members

Ugh I was so excited for Kristen's return, why does Daniel have to be involved!? This just put such a damper in her return--I don't know why they would put him in the middle of her storyline.

I actually wouldn't mind Dannifer if they were backburned in their storylines. Meaning it doesn't really bother me that they're together; it's just I don't care about their relationship so the constant breaking up and making up, love scenes, general A storylines aren't fun to watch because I just don't care about them. If the show insists on having them together they should just be together in the background, not front and center. But I just can't stand Daniel being so annoying and rude.

Agree with others that I loved Victor's hooker line today!

Still annoyed with how much they ruined the Eric/Nicole storyline.

Archived