DAYS: July 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm going to need for something real to happen with this revenge plot against Abby. Because as it stands this is becoming pitiful, Sami walking around town trying to decimate some 20 somethings life is a bit lame. Especially when she is just going around town calling her a slut. I need her to have bigger priorities and for her actions to have bigger consequences. A grown 40 year old woman running around town berating a 20 year old college student is just pathetic.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess I'm the only one who's all for Sami acting like a betrayed teenager? I agree as a grown woman it's a bit much but honestly, BRING IT ON. It's added much needed life to the show, IMO. This is the Sami Brady that I want to see. And 20-something or not, Abby shouldn't be babied. She made the decision and she is living with it. Sorry. I don't feel badly for her at all.

• Members

Dipping the character of Jenifer in gaseline and lighting a match wouldnt bring spark to granny Deveraux.

And KS was horrible. It was an insult to Megan Ward that they thought that clown was good enough to replace her.

Beside being nominated for an Emmy or even winning one doesnt mean squat in daytime. Theyre pretty much useless since KA and NL managed to get one. At this point they should come as a prize in a CrackerJack box. BazookaGum joke has a deeper meaning than winning a Daytime Emmy.

• Members

An EMMY MEANS NOTHING. Can we please stop using that! Thank you.

As much as I hate Jennifer at the moment, I wouldn't want anyone but Melissa Reeves in the role. I'm just shaking my head that I wanted her back in 2009 and now look at what we got? Sigh. It's like night and day. I barely recognize Jennifer half of the time. Not to mention all the times she was written as a total bitch towards Jack.

I adore Sami called her out on jumping on Daniel without Jack barely being cold in his grave.

I also want to clarify that I enjoy Sami in her revenge plot even if I think her reasonings behind it are a bit ... much and I think 'forcing' Kayla's hand was a bit much as well but this IS Sami Brady people.

• Members

What is with Jonny and Kelly Sullivan? First Y&R and now here. Emmy winner Broadway Legend Kelly Sullivan was a blight on GH and belongs on one of those horrible Nick sitcoms my niece and nephew watch! Please don't suggest her around here because she'll end up back on daytime and we'll all be stuck w/ her!

• Members

Kelly Sullivan in reality should headlining her own prime time show. Anyways I mention because she gave me chills and goosebumps as Kate and Connie. In the last three years she had some of the biggest talk and buzz in the biz. She's the kind of actress u pray is on your show. Honestly of not Jennifer I could even see her as Sami recast. Kelly as Sami would work

Archived