DAYS: July 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Daniel is stupid to scream insults at an unstable person holding him captive. Kristen is nuts, but I love her and Eileen Davidson is amazing playing her.

Samantha roasting Abby is beyond entertaining. I did not expect her to get Abby fired, but it was so good and I loved her strong arming Kayla.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That scene cracked me up! Anne is a rock star!

Sami's family does not have to back her vicious schemes. They can be supportive and be sympathetic to what she is going thru, but should they champion Sami trying to destroy lives because she's hurt? Sami's family has dealt with her evil for 2 decades, and it's time she was ex communicated from the Bradys. She's not the only person to have been cheated on and anything done to Sami, she's done 10 times over to everyone else.

• Members

Anne is amazing. Love this woman and I love how she's stuck around so long.

I would NEVER expect the Brady's to support Sami in her schemes and revenge plots. They love her and will be there for her, but if ANYONE thought the Brady's would support this? LOL. No. Everything about this reminds me of the good old days in the 90s. From Caroline to Eric ... loving the reactions. It's all so familiar and fun and comfortable. Sami becoming BFFs with Jennifer, Abigail ... etc. it never made sense to me. Jennifer and Sami were never close. And another case where I'd like to see Jack around. But that's another rant.

No, she's not the only one to get cheated on, and I think her reasoning behind all of this is a bit ridiculous and it's a bit much for an affair, considering everything Sami's put herself through and what she's been put through, but at the same time, THIS is Sami Brady. She doesn't care if you are her aunt. She will do what she has to do and she gets very blinded in her plans. I love every second of it, although I cringed just a teeny bit when she was with Kayla. However, considering they almost never share scenes ... meh. I love seeing me some Mary Beth Evans though! Woman needs a story like NOW.

But that's Sami though. "Anything done to Sami, she's done 10 times over to everyone else". Sums it up well. THIS is Sami. She needs very little justification to do what she wants to do and I love it. Of course, I'd be a bit more into it if she didn't pop out 6,000 kids and they didn't spend a good half of a decade trying to make her some PTA super-mom heroine. I can see why newer fans (not saying you Andrea!) are all aghast and hating on Sami, but as a loong time DAYS fan, this is the Sami Brady I have wanted to see come back for YEARS. THIS is the mother Will grew up with. Sami does things and a lot of times, for no good reason, and it often backfires and hurts her in the end. Should she know better? Of course but it doesn't mean I don't love every second of it! However, doing all of this because EJ cheated on her? After all they've done to each other? I'm having a hard time with that part the most. This is classic Samantha Gene Brady and I will shout from the rooftops how much I love seeing her again. I actually am going to miss her now. I was ready for PTA super-mom to go bye bye but now ... I'm not looking forward to her exit.

I'm curious where the Will/Sami thing is going. I don't want their relationship ruined.

I'm also not super thrilled with the Kate/Clyde potential story. Sometimes Kate is written as such a bad ass bitch with a brain, and I love it, but then she's written just so dumb and I don't get it.

• Members

I haven't watched this week - going to do a marathon this weekend - but have all the Kristen/Daniel scenes been in hotel room? If so, I'm guessing that is another one of DAYS production quirks - they could film a ton of scenes in a day or two and air in a month - especially if only a couple of regular players + extras. Some of this may have been due to scheduling. I can't wait for Kristen to be back in the mansion - and soon!

• Members

I totally agree that it's fun watching Sami. AS is delivering some good stuff. When she was sitting with Kayla talking about how Abby was a cheerleader and she must have said "here we go" with EJ? I was in stitches and rewound it several times.

My only challenge is when viewers spew nonsense like Sami isn't getting any support from her family - as if she should.

Kate and Clye? Clyde can go and take Boredan with him, but I'd love to see Kate do some damage in the business world. That suits LK much better than this sappy sh!t with that wretch Galen, who also needs to go!

I'd like to see Will turn on Sami the way she turned on her mother. We just have to hope he doesn't put any of her children on the black market.

• Members

The thing is we know who you like Jonny. That's not the issue, IMO, the issue is what comes off as, and I'm NOT calling you this, but it comes OFF AS trolling. That's all. We know you like and there's no need to keep beating the dead horse. Repeatedly. Daily. Weekly. Monthly. We get it.

Archived