DAYS: July 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Days is slaying, but it is also providing the gut wrenching laughter.

"Did somebody order a hooker" and "Can you save the Tammy Wynnette crap for the dumb stud with the 2.gazillion alcohol level" was two of the funniest lines I have heard on any show in a very long time. I am still in tears!

Anne needs more airtime, but not to much to make her a cartoon. Victor can still hit below the belt. Careful Mr Kiriakis, you are talking to your next wife! Taking bets...

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. In the words of the ABC promo department, I meant the "REAL" Celeste.

I'd die for an old school Eve/Victor pairing, but that ship has probably sailed as far as a storyline. At any rate, it's fun seeing Kassie and Jon interact and I love the writers giving us an Eve/Victor fight.

• Members

Don't miss Jack at all. I hope his body was soaked in acid when he died. If we had to see that character again, I'd much rather it be Mark Valley. Ashford, STAY AWAY!!!!!

As for Days, the show is proving right now that it will be ready for Ejami's departure. In the midst of all that is going on with that black hole, EVERYTHING else (except Jonas, Jordan & Rafe) is working! Yesterday was a super eppy and I'm going to watch it again. I do think it would be wise for the show to bring in another 40 something female with some edge. Jennifer and begging ass Nicole are not enough. They need someone with a fire to them.

• Members

F--k you Sonny

Daniel looked like an idiot screaming from the top of his lungs. Thank you Kristen for that slap. I hated how loud and bold he was getting with her. She should just shoot him and dump his body into a cold dark river

x8toh.gif

She's a gangsta bitch!

LOVE Annie interacting with Sami! What an ingenious use of her. I like whenever they expand her outside of Dannifer's sphere

MUSxiAA.jpg?1

I didn't like Kayla wearing that top on her like tat. Good lord the family trees give me a headache though. It took me a while to figure out how Abby was Kayla's niece. LMAO at Sami embarrassing Abby all over town to her family and friends and then blackmailing Kayla into helping her get revenge

Eve introduced herself to Marlena as Eve Larson, used to be Donovan. WTF?!? I thought she was going by Baron as that was the name she gave Daniel and the hospital

LMAO!

• Members

Sami blackmailing Kayla is EVERYTHING. I can't wait to see how Marlena, Will, etc. react to her doing that. Grandma Caroline will also probably not be pleased and neither will Hope. I love that Sami's actions are affecting the whole Brady family, much like they used to in the past. What I really would love to see is Bo back on canvas for this story. For some reason, I think Bo was always able to get to Sami in a way that Roman never could.

• Members
I hated how when Kayla realized what Sami was saying was true, her first instinct was to think "Poor Abigal", as if Sami wasn't the victim of the affair. Im glad Sami called her out on that and then threatened to hold $20 million from the poor children and throw a public scandal at the hospital if Kayla didn't play by her rules. That was such a bitch move...lol

I always enjoyed Sami's relationship with Bo as well. He was never scared to call her out and I thinks he genuinely respected him

• Members

Charlotte Ross's Eve and Marlena never knew each other. Eve arrived right after Marlena "died" at the hands of Orpheus. She left right before Marlena came back.

It's amazing that people have to stop and think about how Kayla is Abby's aunt. The Johnson family was so dominant on the show in the late 80s and early 90s. They reached parity with the Bradys and the Hortons. Back then people immediately associate Jack's family with Steve and Kayla's family, even when they were enemies.

I hate that they fired Matt Ashford when Missy left in 2006, right as Steve and Kayla were returning. That was the story that MA/Jack fans had been waiting 16 years for. And to his credit, JER was actually getting ready to tell it. But Ken Corday just couldn't picture Jack as anything other than "that guy Jennifer Horton married." Ironically, we are finally seeing Jack's history fleshed out more now that he is dead.

Archived