DAYS: July 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Which is why i dont mind people not liking JL. I do and have since she took over for KS as Maxie (and I dare say that i liked her so much i almost didnt want KSt back in the role).

KDP's acting syle annoys me to no end. I have nothing personal against her and i actually like the things i read about her as a person but as an actress shes far from the gem people are calling her imho.

Its kind of like KA on GH. I hate Kiki and i think KA is a really weak actress but i think she comes across as a real sweetheart irl.

• Members

Admitedly i dont follow everything KA says or does or posts on tweeter so i just go with the little i ve heard but i remember during the Morgan pushes Michael off the pier and Kiki is annoying as ever and i had a chuckle when KA herself admitted that she was out of her element and couldnt pull her own weight against the other actors in those scenes (paraphrasing here).

There was something so candid about that tweet that she immediately won a few points for me.

Didnt do much to convince me on her acting abilities but i found her charming for some reasons lol

• Members

Sami: "He did not sleep with Abigail bc I wasnt satisfying him". Um, yes he did! Sami is all about her hate and revenge while failing to acknowledge or take responsibility in her role ofr how things played out. Typical

"What is that? From the hooker handbook?" LMAO at her response to Kate. I hated that she betrayed her though. I hope Kate gets her

I liked the Theresa and Eric scene. She doesn't interact with her family enough as she's mainly been isolated around Brady

Archived