DAYS: July 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I swear to God they've turned Missy Reeves into Old Mother Hubbard, or she did it herself. She's looked awful these last few years and her performance has withered away into bland, cold vacuity over the last decade-plus - her apparent lack of interest in any of her potentially good stories are a big part of it. It's sad what's become of her and Jennifer.

• Members

I'm sooo behind, just caught up on Monday's episode.

Eric Martsolf's smooth face shaved 10 years off his appearance - he looked so youthful. Those scenes with Brady, Maggie and Theresa were great.

Love everything Kate and Sami.

John Black: Eat more prunes! I don't think Drake has had a bowel movement since he rejoined the show.

Uggh, so over Eric and Nicole. How such a great story turned to poop is criminal. Why does Nicole keep trying? I feel embarrased for her. Eric summed it up well when he said they could never be friends after what she did to him. Keep on walking, girlfriend!

• Members

Yes! It got lost a bit in my mind afterwards, but Theresa getting Brady to marry her in Vegas is fantastic. I love how there's a lot of stories that are really working right now and some gearing up to start. Hoping that the Jordan nonsense has an actual fun climax and then she and Ben actually DO something. I'm also hoping that the gala is going to be the inciting incident for Aiden and Hope. Dressed in formal wear, probably dancing with each other... that could be a great moment.

• Members

Tuesday's episode: Besides Jordan being boring, the rest of the show is definitely picking it up a notch.

Sami/Kate scenes were excellent. I was also lol'ing when Sami asked Kate if that was from the hooker handbook.

Brady/Theresa are interesting in their destructive dynamic. Their hedonism seems to be their bond though, so when that goes, it will get nasty at some point.

EJ/Nicole scenes were a rare occurence lately, but they were done well.

The whole Clyde/Ben/Jordan SL looks like a bust to me, even from here. Only an unforseen zing twist could bring it back at this point.

• Members

Right?! I love that this wasn't telegraphed by them both getting drunk in Vegas, rather they just show up there will Brady's on a bender. But it makes perfect sense after Anne told her she was dreaming thinking Brady would ever marry her.

Archived