GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. Those scenes were pretty good with a good climax.

Don't give 2 sh!ts about O and Mr. Magoo. Those glasses have got to go!

Nik, does the house shake like that often? Was Elmer's glue used to put it together? Go check it out clown, you can hop Britta later.

Liz, the walking talking blood deficient dna buster! Good lord! That is all she does now. Danny, Sobby's kid, now Ben and lest we forget all of the paternity crap she personally has gone thru. This is awful.

The first scene with FrankenTodd was heinous on every level! This is just unacceptable.

Not sure about Lucas. I've seen more personality from a pez dispenser. He's got a great body, but I don't see anything else.

• Members

Poor Shirley Jones being saddled with Roger Howarth's OTT ass. What the HELL was he doing today?! That first scene was beyond awful.

UhCjTBL.pngsRxxeFF.gif

LMAO at Obrecht bitching that Britt bought Ben an anatomically incorrect elephant.

Now I know I didn't hear FELIX of all people ask if Liz ran her mouth to Patrick (and he acted all shocked and offended while saying it!). Running his mouth is all he ever does!

And shocker, Felix is already blowing off Brad in favor of Sabrina. Hope Brad gets used to it. I can't believe Lucas is the second choice here?!

Port Charles is on a fault line? Since when? You know what, I don't care! I hope half the town gets sucked up in it for sweeps!

Carly and Heather's fight was the highlight today.

Ew at tomorrow's preview with Sabrina acting all gleeful while asking Patrick if he told Robin. Ugh. But Michael is yelling at that moron Kiki! Yay!

• Members

I wish Kevin Spacey didn't make my skin crawl. I might try it someday but he's tough to get past in recent years.

It's not one of those Sorkin type shows is it?

When I saw that S&Beternally thing I wondered if it was Sonny/Brenda. But no, it was "Spuffy." Well, that twitter war makes as much sense as most of the writing for Spike/Buffy.

• Members

I adore the original British series of HOC and I would urge people to watch at least the first one or two of those (they're 3 episodes each) on Netflix first. I can't take much Kevin Spacey anymore since that Bobby Darin biopic and K-PAX. I'll try it sometime, though, for David Fincher.

• Members

I really cant get over how full of himself felix acts. In what universe would such a clown think hes so hot? Time for brad to finally get it and to stop worshipping the ground that assclown is walkiing. Good for lucas to see the great catch brad is. And i like that within one night brad and lucas have opened up more than felix and brad ever did.

I noticed that felix and brad dont kiss on screen but Lads have at least twice and theyre not even officially together. Whats the deal with that? I dont mind cuz i cant stand felix but that still bugs me.

Archived