GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Lucas. Him asking Brad if him and Felix had to change the sheets on their date was funny and Lucas sarcastically calling Brad and Felix "the next great gay romance" was hilarious.

Brad, you need to let Felix go, so he can be with his true love Sabrina.

I didn't think I could hate Felix anymore than I normally do, but today proved me wrong.

• Members

Why do you regularly post things and character/backstory facts we are all extremely familiar with, especially given the fact that we're all considerably more familiar with them than you? You don't need to prove anything to anyone, stop trying.

• Members

Honestly, who gives a f--k about the opening? The thing is like 10 seconds, uneventful and not that big of a deal. I don't get why people still place so much emphasis on it, especially this one which has nothing to it. Wow they changed the music...big deal. I rarely pay attention to that ish

Dont you just love how Patrick built Sabrina up to be a martyr when he told Robin the truth

I cant with Liz getting all judgmental about Britt lying about the paternity of her child given her history. She also had a look of disgust when Nik said Britt didn't know who the father of Ben was. Um Liz, your SKANK HO ass didn't know who the father of 2 of your children were. Why did Nik even tell her?

Why is Brad still wasting his time with Felix when there's Lucas around that wants him? He should have turned Felix down after that date, which thank god they skipped over despite all that build up. Sabrina and her stupid drama of course, completely took Felix' attention.

WTF happened with Carlos? They should have just killed him off in this big mob war if he was just going to up and disappear from the 2 stories he was involved in

So Victor wasn't lying about Jason, at least not fully. I wonder what the real deal is here

Damn, that fighting between Heather and Carly was intense.

Victor and Obrecht romance? NOT here for that!

LMAO, its like the soap equivalent of random name dropping. I don't get it either

Archived