GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let's not forget that this is the guy who was happily banging his brother's fiancée. No matter how many Niz fans want to spin it for their agenda, it would not be out of character for Nik. Disgusting, but hardly out of character.

As for Britt, I've known she's supposed to be evil incarnate for about a year now. But she's still (currently, anyway) more interesting than 90% of the females on this show, so I don't see her that way.

FAIL, RC. Especially when all of your supposed "good guys" are so weak, other characters have done literally EVERYTHING for them or they're just doing same old same old.

• Members

it was Emma instead of Joss, but yeah the show is doing a full blown love triangle between a bunch of kids in kindergarden . It started around Halloween and just kicked up in high gear. They get too many scenes and too many lines. They even have fans

here are the original scenes that were on Chelsea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRuLILcN5vw

Camma vs Spemma....I cant. Absolutely dreadful and embarassing

• Members

He came in to kill a raccoon at Tracy's behest and found Carly tied up there. Heather knocked him up and tied him up in her place at the mental institution in case anyone came looking for her. Yes, that actually happened.

I feel obligated but I'm not sure why, as I have no history with watching the show beyond a few years and only enjoy a handful of characters at this point.

Archived