GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Members

My thing is when is "Heather's" doctor gonna come visit her? I can't believe that the only people checking on her are her two goons. And is she rich? I just started watching the show last year, but does she have a whole lot of money to pay her goons? Those are just 2 of the many plot holes of this ridiculous storyline. Sometimes I feel like I should quit watching before I get too attached to the characters and It becomes harder to quit.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if they thought Kimberly was staying when they started that story. Either that or they had more plans for Carllllloooossss, who has, aside from the fans who want to have sex with him, has been a bust with viewers. This makes it easier for them to just dump his ass.

So Robin is leaving to try to revive Jason? That amuses me, considering the fans who insist GH is now far superior because it doesn't have any involvement with Jason.

• Members

I think the thing with Carlos was dropped or they are going thru this rather quickly because of the limited time they have Kim. Look how quickly Patty found out.

She never should have been brought back to reunite with Patty. But I forget, her return was a ratings stunt.

Archived