GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cannot take any more of Sabrina's whining and crying. Make it stop.

Kiki is such a dumb bitch. LMAO at Dante and Nathan taking turns talking down to her and basically telling her why she's an idiot. I loved Dante saying next time she passes out he's just going to leave her there. I really hope that happens.

This Jason crap is DUMB.

Julian/Silas scenes were a total snore.

So Shirley Jones is in the previews with Franco for tomorrow. Is there some kind of clause in RH's contract that all guest stars must share scenes with him? First Chandra and now this. I guess we know what Shatner will be doing if deVry ever succeeds in getting him on the show.

Lucas tomorrow. Finally!

• Members

I remember on OLTL them doing some Puerto Rican festival and it feeling so forced. I remember laughing cuz I didn't buy for a second characters like Starr listened to whatever one hit wonder latina artist sang on the show. There were quite a few girls out at the time with similar voices and looks so I can't remember the name. I don't mind festivals as long as they don't feel random and like plot point diversity.

• Members

Kiki/silas/jail scenes...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Alexis, puh-leez with Jillian.

Franko...........go home to LLanview

Again, Heather needs a time out.

Tracy, go find Luke, no one else can.

Det. Mumbles...just take your clothes off and stop talking...Thank you for arresting that menace Kiki on the charge of horrid acting. You're not much better, but at least you're pretty.

Sabrina...Is there anything we haven't already said? It's time for her to go clink-boom[with Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlos]! Learn something from Guza and shed these two off of the cast.

• Members

Why is it that when AJ was in jail, no one saw him, but these pets are on every day when they are in jail?

It's time for a disaster...Sabrina Carlos, Felix,Jillian, Kiki, Silas, and Franko all have Gargoyles fall off of Wyndemere onto these unlucky characters. Too bad, so sad........................Something has to cut this bloated cast. If you look at cast scrolls from the 80s though, the cast was almost twice this size.

• Members

I'm still trying to watch this on YouTube for Lucas, some of my favorite vets (like Anna and Duke) and Donna Mills' arrival. Unfortunately, it's just not working for me. I made it longer than my attempt a few weeks ago (half an episode), but it is TERRIBLE. I'm watching on Hulu so I'm about a week and a half behind and this stuff is garbage. Obrecht as Chief of Staff? Carly and Heather? Toddler Love Triangle? Anything with Frano or Kiki separate or together? Is there anybody out there genuinely enjoying GH? I just am mystified. I actually liked Ron's GH through Nurse's Ball, but it is unwatchable now. Also seeing it on TV highlights how poor the production values, which is making it even more difficult to watch. The actors look TERRIBLE and the sets and lighting are dreadful.

I'm going to stick it out, but this is tough. What are the good stories I should be looking out for? Do they exist?

• Members

Sadly, I've tuned out again. I'm not interested in seeing the OLTL3, Sabrina, Felix or any famous guest stars. I'm even tired of a GH vet - Heather! Also, just when I start to get into a story I like, they pull it for 3 weeks. Zzz. I just read the boards now and will tune in when I see something interesting. So far, it looks like nothing interesting is happening. This is February sweeps?!? wacko.png

Archived