GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sean Kanan looks so lazy. Ugh.

William DeVry is so smug and smarmy. And does he ever stop smirking? It's annoying as hell.

Ava needs a good round housing. I can't stand how Maura West plays her. And every time I see her, I still think she's a combination of Joan Rivers and awful Shannon Sturges.

Teresa Castillo has no acting talent and she certainly has no screen presence. A big reason I hate Sabrina is how TC sucks the life out of scenes.

Carly cracks me up! Laura Wright playing up Carly's delusional self righteousness is usually fun for me to watch.

Robin and Delia were the best parts of this week by far. I will miss Robin. And of course Delia/IK had to say Silas reminds her so much of her son Johnny. I didn't mind. I'm probably just too happy to see IK! And Delia is way too awesome to be Ava's mother.

Jason Thompson is a good actor when he tries. But lately he seems so asleep that he makes Michael Easton and Kelly Monaco look like they're on amphetamines!

I could take or leave Britt. I like her as a foil. Kelly Thiebaud really isn't a very good actress but she's not one of the absolute worst on the whole show. It's her mother that I really like! I really miss Dr. O (and Kathleen Gati, of course!)

Anything Rafe/Molly/TJ does not bear comment. God they're unbearable, especially Rafe.

• Members
You could say that Felix and Sabrina (Sabrina does have fans) are unpopular but Liz and Lulu are polarizing. The only thing that gave Britt some layers to me is the dysfunctional dynamic she has with her parents. Everything else about her is about being the antithesis of who dislikes her at the moment.

• Members

I like Liz (mostly just because Herbst is a much better actress than most of GH's cast) and I go back and forth on Lulu. Felix and Sabrina are unbearable. I'm usually too busy to watch soaps consistently but from what I've seen lately, I haven't seen any Felix. Thank God!!

And I agree with people about Ryan Paevey and his non existent acting skills. That gif really does sum it up. Of course he's not alone in non existent acting.

• Members

Well, since Hulu+ has allowed me to watch GH on my TV, I suffered through the week. Some general thoughts since all the episodes have blurred together.

Robin's ridiculous exit continues. Sigh. I love Finola Hughes though. Anna saying goodbye to Robin was sad only because of her. And I hate how they throw in that flashback now for shits and giggles. It's Ron's way of saying "see! I KNOW the show! I CARE!". Ugh. I'm sad I want Robin off my screen ASAP. So over this.

Seeing Ric was nice. I also liked NLG having a coronary yelling at that bitchy little shrieky shrew Molly. Alexis should have slapped the [!@#$%^&*] out of her. Julian is such a waste of a character. He's now Alexis' puppy dog so her fans can be happy?

At least Ava is attempting to be 'dark'. I could do without that scuzz Carrrrrrrlosssss. LMAO at him lurking outside the Q's. How can everyone just sneak onto these mansions with supposed security and people moving all over the place? And where the !@#$%^&*] is Monica? Is Leslie off with Jackie getting a treatment? Sorry ... lol. But Bobbie who again? Which again proves this show has WAY too many people.

It's sad how alive Michael Easton becomes when a male counterpart is included in the scenes, or Ilene Kristen. Why are he and Monaco so damn boring together? Ilene Kristen toned it down a bit and Carl's right she did try, but I still saw Roxy at times, though I did see glimpses of Delia. Can you imagine what we'd get if Ron Hale was still on the show?

And with pretty boy, it is what it is I guess. Paevey's pretty but he's still so wooden. He has some potential, honestly. Maybe Kirsten Storms can liven him up.

Seeing AJ is always great and Michael is always tolerable with him. Happy to see more of AJ lately but I'm curious where this is all going. I haven't read spoilers. Sean Kanan is proving why he needs to be back on the frontburner. Are they going to pair Ava and AJ? I mean, I know that sounds insane, but why is Ava constantly talking about how she feels about him, like she has a soft spot, or whatever, for him. Ron is awful but he lays groundwork, even if something doesn't happen until a year from now.

And GMAFB with Liz and her confession. I can't believe I called Liz only being used for Brik conflict. Such a waste. Are they going to use Liz with Ric at all?

Sonny and Lulu was actually nice. I actually am looking forward to Lulu finding out Ben is her's. Emme Rylan's played this really well and it actually has been one of the better stories under ReRon's pen, even if it was obvious "OMG Maxie gets punished but still has a baby while Lulu gets punished but still has a baby".

No comment on Franco and Carly. Gag me. And Sonny visits her OFF-SCREEN? Of course he does. But we see Kaka and Michael, like others have said, go on and on about every detail of their ridiculous breakup. Can she go take a flying leap and take that waste Rafe with her?

• Members

Elizabeth' storyline is mirroring Nik' as his mirroring hers. I think that' the point Ron is trying to make with them more so than just being in yet their 6th triangle with Britt. A lot of details are being reworked in this that have

played out before in their relationship even when she goes to see him and he's coming out of a shower wrapped in a towel:

Both:

. issued warnings and issued proofed of duplicity

. Just as he (no one else) could convince Liz AJ wouldn't hurt her; no one can remove Nik' blinders when it comes

to Britt

. Britt like AJ will self sabotage her second chance all on her own...Liz has said this to her in dialog.

. Nik was moved into his own story away from Liz after she chose AJ, if the mirroring continues then she will too.

It seems she could be involved in Ric'' storyline.

. Liz told AJ he wasn't going to tell her who she could be friends with Nik said that Liz will come

around accepting her (Britt) in due time but he didn't break off his friendship with Liz either.

There are more parallels but these are the ones I can think of right now.

In accordance to Ron, Liz deal is she saw AJ as a reflection of forgiveness and redemption. He wrote Jason as the closest thing she had to Jake, as why she wanted to hold on to him. Ron hasn't touched LL2 and he' just approaching LiRic so I'm interested to see how he handles this.

This is Liz' story..no matter how hard you try sometimes you just can't escape your past.

Archived