GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Members

So looking at Ron's twitter, I guess we're actually supposed to be going "OMG!!! Totally shocked!!!" over Ava being the killer... as if everyone didn't figure it out months ago when they showed her burning those tapes. SMH.

Roxy and John - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. And again with the "You remind me so much of Johnny! *wink wink*" crap.

Sonny and Olivia and her cleavage - useless.

I liked the stuff with Alexis/Molly and Ric. Molly was being a shrieky little bitch! I don't really condone this sort of thing, but if there was ever a time to smack your child, this would've been it! Alexis needed to give that girl a good slap.

LMAO at Rafe and his hair hightailing it out of the house as Molly shrieked at him. Bye!

So are they going to keep putting Ric in scenes with people no one gives a damn about? Today Rafe and tomorrow Olivia?

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Given Ian's performances, no wonder.

I'm so tired of Delia being played as Roxy, and this [!@#$%^&*] with John when I don't think anyone ever gave a damn about Roxy and McBain. He always treated her like a bug. He has no chemistry with her or anyone else on the show.

Archived