GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The previews didnt show what the rapist-enabler just told robin.

The bitch is desillusional enough to dare pass judgment on robins job as a mother for leaving when she is waiting for the guy who orchestrated her eldest son's rape to get better so she can get nailed.

Carly is a total joke

• Members

The Nathan/Kiki scenes are really, really good if you mute them and avert your eyes every time the camera is on KA.

At one point they had Nathan naked and immediately cut to Michael Easton shirtless in bed. They probably shouldn't do that.

Olivia was annoying as f-ck in her scenes with Ric today. I wish he'd throw her and half the cast into a panic room, never to be heard from again!

Carly and Franco suck. A lot.

• Members

The latter, of course! Liv has gone from being mildly ok to just annoying and dumped in scenes that would work better with someone else.

Sonny went to see Carly off-screen but we got each painstaking detail of Kaka's break up with Michael and to make matters worse, KA's lousy ass in scenes with Mr. Roboto? I ff all of it. Anyone who still wants to believe the Craptini created pets are not ruling this show is nuts!

Didn't hate Francly at all. In fact, the scenes were quite heart felt and both pulled them off very well. All it takes is RH confined to a bed, who knew?!

The best part of the eppy was sexy ass Shawn at the door. I won't get my wish, but if he could break Jillian into a few pieces, that would be cool.

I didn't get the opp to comment on this, but Madame Frigidaire straddling Jillian the other day looked so damn foolish and sloppy. Just because you are capable of wrapping your legs around a man does not mean that you need to be hopping up in his arms on my television! NLG just has no clue of how to pull off sexy at all. Here's to hoping either Nancy or moRon explains why Jillian is ok for Alexis and not Shawn. So happy that farce ended, but I still would like an answer.

AJ looked so damn hot yesterday. Go find Carly. She can help you stay off the bottle, dude.

Ava Jerome and Roxy.

• Members

Jesus Olivia's been around doing nothing for five damn years?! I was shocked when she mentioned thats how long Ric's been gone. Why exactly is she so hostile towards him? I honestly can't recall any of their interactions from back in the day at all.

Carly/Franco actually weren't annoying today.

Archived