GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, wtf is NLG smoking?! Share the love!

It's been an trying week at work. Making out all day with William Devry and then having to appease Maurice who kept insisting that his bicepts were bigger than his was exhausting. Laura Wright offered me her wine to calm my nerves, but I chose the gin that Jason Thompson keeps a constant flow of in his dressing room. I think we made out too but I cant remember cause I was too drunk. I vaguely remember Jane Elliott accusing me of stealing her spanx and then later finding them in Roger Howarth's dressing room. Tony Geary said something to me in Dutch and I dont think it was very nice, which offended Becky Herbst who doesnt like cursing in any language. All hell broke out during a party scene when Tyler Christopher got too close to the Wyndemere fireplace and starting sweating so badly they had to stop tape and replace him with the 40 yr old little person that plays Spencer. The last I saw Tyler, he was on his phone with his agent. Hopefully next week at General Hospital will go more smoothly.

• Members

Unpopular opinion but I don't care. Im sick of seeing that flashback of Robin running into Anna's arms. That is by far the most overused one on the show and it feels like they throw it just for the sake of using it

Britt left Kellys without even touching her food

I didn't like the last scene with Nik, almost like he and Liz are endgame

• Members

I think the stories have clearly gone in different directions since. Nik always came across as the interloper in that early triangle and floundered with nothing until they seemingly looked like they were set on making he and Britt happen with Liz as the outside party causing trouble. As far as Liz and AJ, they seemed like "the" couple until the show stopped having use for him and put him in backburner hell this past fall.

• Members

Nope. This is classic RC. Nik was the 'interloper' at first to the 'nice couple,' but A.J. was already being set up for a fall, and then Britt were positioned as Nikolas's parallel 'new start'/wrong choice. Liz would back away from hers just in time for Nik to commit to his own. Ron's done this kind of story many times, baited and switched the audience with the idea of something new when really, he's just going back to the old because it's there. I knew they would do this from the beginning last spring - they were slipping in anvils about Liz 'settling' for 'too good to be true' A.J. vs. 'complicated' Nikolas in the dialogue and cutting from the start. And as for Britt, she's just another piece of cannon fodder.

I don't like it, but since the day they brought TC back on a contract, A.J. and Liz and Nikolas and Britt were nothing more than obvious long-term feints. They fool you into thinking they 'change course,' but Ron rarely does unless it has to do with one of his top favorites. None of these people qualify. Even then he rarely says die.

• Members

An entire episode of Silas/Sam/Roxy and Cue Card Cop fighting over who killed a dayplayer. WHO CARES

Ryan Paevey's acting is so special. Can he please learn his lines? I'm so tired of him looking off to the side to read his cue cards every 15 seconds.

khEFivQ.gif

WTF is he doing. He constantly looks to the side in every scene every damn time he's on. And if he's not reading cue cards, then I just don't have a clue what he's doing. At least he's beautiful.

lol at Sonny the mobster saying Britt isn't a good role model for his grandson. rolleyes.gif

• Members

He looks so generic to me.

I guess now people will talk about how awesome Britt is even though she's pretty crap herself. This character seems to only exist based on other characters who dislike her being unpopular with viewers.

Archived