GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

William DeVry is the most insincere person I have seen on Twitter. A real bullshitter. He was trying to rally the troops to get him with LW, but Alexis fans wanted desperately for her to have Julian. One day I commented on the good chemistry he had with LW and their scenes were fun. He tweets me back "I thought you were a Francly fan". Asswhipe! There were never any real plans for Jillian and Carly, and Alexis fans don't care who she's with as long as she gets laid. I think they might want to try NLG with a chick because she has no chemistry with the men. Way too asexual.

• Members

William deVry is always watching. Always. Because he cares. He cares a lot.

I actually didn't see anything out of line in that exchange. I do think he and NLG have chemistry when she isn't giving it too much of her silly business, but it's obvious Julian is doomed right when he is becoming human. I am pleased that they finally did pull the trigger on letting Ava do real [!@#$%^&*] and kill Connie - I knew it had to be her but I feared Ron would chicken out. I knew he would ice Julian and keep Ava, but I thought they would present Julian as the greater evil and whitewash Ava as they often have with other characters in the past. Right now they're walking a finer line.

• Members

Some fans insist that Maurice Benard is going to get them to stop Julian/Alexis because he's so threatened. I kind of love this idea that Maurice Benard is out of control and will kill all these pairings that really aren't that popular beyond a few vocal fans anyway (Morgan/Ava, Julian/Alexis). The days of Benard having anywhere near that level of influence are long gone. He's mostly a comfortable bogeyman for fans who can't admit that their pretty ponies aren't beloved by all.

• Members

AJ's pit stains were real awkward today. Still very glad Sean Kanan is still on my screen though and I hope he doesn't go anywhere.

Delia came off as less Roxy-esque this go round. I wonder if it is the writing or Ilene or a mixture of both. Is it just me or do Ilene and Maura not look 20 years apart? Ilene looks good for her age and Maura is looking a bit done up in the face. ph34r.png

Carlos is such a horrendous character. Even if I cared about Sabrina's love life, which I do not, why would I want her with a gangster/mercenary with no conscience, who holds teenagers hostage and murders innocent people without a second thought? Like are they [!@#$%^&*] serious?! Not to mention his hair looks like it was dug off a rotting corpse of someone he murdered and casually placed on his scalp.

I'm so beyond over Julian Jerome. Why is he still on the show? I like deVry from his other work but he doesn't work here and hasn't for me since about week two. His character is so bland and detestable but not in the love to hate good way.

This show needs more Anna, Dante & Lulu, and the Brik/Niz triangle and less of everyone else. BYE!

• Members

I haven't watched her most recent scenes yet but I agree that the one I watched (from a few days ago) was more like Delia than Roxy. The hair, and the mannerisms. Ilene was trying. Too bad about the forced "Johnny" nonsense.

I've never understood Carrrrllloooossss' purpose. I guess we will see more of him when Robin is gone and Patrick will have to "save" Sabrina from him. I also hear talk of his great bond with Julian, but it's mostly just vapidity and sweatiness to me.

• Members

Right? LET IT GO, HACKS.

Oh, that would make sense. I still think the show has closed the door on Patrick and Sabrina romantically but maybe I'm just being naive. I think I mostly think that because Teresa will be exiting very soon for her maternity leave. Two equally vapid and pointless characters can't have a "great bond." Whoever said that is batshit.

• Members

Carlos is a filthy idiot!

AJ still hot, and I can't believe Tracy had a civil conversation with her nephew. Even more shocking, AJ quickly realized it was a hit. Yay! Go find Carly!!!!!

Patty is so pathetic that I can't stand it. Sticking up for Robin is fine, but his last line "if only she [Carly] knew that you were leaving to find Jason". Lawd! What a pu$$y! Robin can leave Patty all she wants, but to leave her child? Ugh. Robin is the type of character you see in movies where the town loves and worships this person who has only one detractor (Carly), but at home, her family is suffering because everyone gets a piece of her but them - oh, and her child hates her. Robin is so full of herself and I could not hate her more if I tried. Adios! Hopefully, Robin won't return, but WHEN she does, I want a SORASed Emma to hate her guts!

Didn't care about Ric before. Don't care now!

God, I wanted to see Shawn break Jillian in half!

Archived