GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Members

Ric being back is a nightmare of biblical proportions. Now we can all recite the next four months of dialogue verbatim out of this useless character's mouth. "Sonny blah blah Sonny blah Sonny. Sonny blah Sonny Sonny blah blah Sonny." But nice to see he keeps the Grecian 44 people in business I guess. That was always something he and his brother had in common. So what tired motive will he have this time for trying to take down Sonny's company? Oh I know, "Jason is gone and Sonny's company is vulnerable, I will destroy it so he can see how much he needs me." When Rafe is the most compelling character in a scene, something is wrong.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so tired of watching AJ be a drunk loser.

I didn't get why Julian went with Alexis either. I also figured he'd stay and watch Danny but instead we got twat boy and his hair doing that and creepily talking to pictures.

And because it can't be said enough... KA/Kaka has to go. Not one likable thing about the character or actress and she's not even good eye candy to make up for all her suckage.

Reminding viewers to bathe? I've got nothing.

• Members

UGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH to pointless Rafe. I cannot believe he went to Alexis. Time to visit that pier Jason was kicked off of. Like Cheap said snitches get stitches b*tches. Seriously, TJ, kick the crap out of him. Littlr b*tch looks more like he needs a babysitter.jeal0002.gif

Kaka and Michael...Couldn't they have that STUPID CONVERSATION OFFSCREEN ?mad.gif

Carrrrrrrrrrrlos seriously needs to shower. I think I smelled him through my screen today. I saw him on a rerun the other day and he looked good. NOT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ needs to fall off the 13th step. Time for an intervention...oh wait no one would attend.

Sean' story should involve a male strip clubwub.png He.should just take his clothes off and not speak. His delivery is awful.

TJ should work there... Rafe should not!!excl.png

Welcome back, Ric,no whining this time.ph34r.png

• Members

Why am I not surprised one of the two most boring-est characters as a couple are showcased in this supposedly milestone eppy Kiki and Michael, why was I subjected to them and their terrible acting?

so I'd be forced to listen to them dialog about Franco...? I thought I caught a break with him off the screen and tune in just to have him being talked about ... With some trumphed up angst and useless conversation..I don't care that they broke up I applaud it maybe apart they have a chance of being interesting.

Robin spending all this time talking her husband into one more chance?

Ava slithering dialog with Carlos, a drunk AJ barking at Ava and talking to a campy ghost....then there' Julian who was perturbed the Molly' crisis interrupted him getting his groove on and his dialog ... thanks Alexis for "have you ever raised a teenager"

duh no....

Sonny plotting w/Shawn while their rival is brought to the hotel to catch his underage ward in a hotel room with an underage girl. Supplied by Sonny' lover and baby mama with glee...

Rafe..really? Why was Ric' introduction back premiered with Rafe? Why? Please somebody tell me...I am hoping that Ron writes Ric "differently not all about Sonny" oh. wait AJ is still a drunk. Silly me.

Terrible eppy they were marketing this endlessly with that damn cake and it was a dud.

• Members

Blah. IK acting too much like Roxy today.

Also. I am loving Ric. He's back to scheming. He never changes. He's a character I love to hate and hate to love.

Edit: For the most part. I really liked today's episode. Other than the IK acting like Roxy stuff. Tomorrow looks okay too. Except for Cranco. *pukes* and the wooden puppet of PC (Nate) being on.

• Members

aSRl7nZ.gif

Whoa, Molly getting loud. Alexis should have slapped her. No way would I allow my daughter to get so slick with me

John has some nerve. He really went to Ava's mother to put her in jail? The material today was absolutely stupid

So why doesn't John get a divorce? BINGO. That's what Ive been saying. I don't know why the hell he is still married to Nina

LOL at Julian calling Shawn a goomba

Archived