GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It really was and I don't think people are appreciating that. We all know actors who smile and sell whatever the show throws at us even when they know it's garbage. I have some I like but don't put too much stock in what they say because they're always "good soldiers. Rarely do viewers get the kind of heads-up Kim gave in that interview and I think it shows that she knows and respects her fans. IMO, it's an intriguing contrast to someone like RC who couldn't be respectful of viewers even if it meant world peace.

• Members

it was actually worse than she made it out to be. RC really outdid himself here

Why is no one commenting on the MAJOR plot hole in Robin's exit story? She is leaving bc she saw videotape "proof" that Jason is alive. How the hell does she know its not just some goon laying in a bed wearing a Jason mask? As silly as that sounds, that's a plot device that was used extensively throughout her captivity story with Faison masquerading around as Duke and later Obrecht as Anna. Why hasn't Robin or Patrick questioned this possibility? Tony could and most likely is playing her. I doubt Jason is returning. I bet Tony tricks her into reviving Helena and Stavros and after that happens, the goon will "wake up" and rip his mask off

• Members

It's one of the things I have always loathed about RC's writing. When you just keep going back to retcons, rewrites and do-overs, eventually you lose the ability to create stories with any real stakes. When nothing is real, nothing matters. Why watch when you can't trust anything you see?

Archived