GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Members

I see Shawn and TJ are getting their monthly appearance.

I also watch for the first time all week and I see Alexis basically telegraphing to Danny that Molly's going to get knocked up too. Starr 2.0 she sure will be. Watch. And of course Julian was at the door.

Ugh, Robin's STILL exiting?

I see Sam and Kaka are bonding.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I keep forgetting that Starr is John's daughter. They have absolutely no connection. I hate that this basic bitch shares any blood with Sam. Please no bonding.

xbEh3qu.jpg

The props people goofed up yet again

Danny is walking! Man that cute boy is getting big

I liked that Olivia covered for TJ. At first I thought she was being too damn nosy but glad she wasn't judgmental or try to act like his parent

The actress playing Emma did a good job today. How the heck can Robin leave after that? What a bitch! She pretty much said DEUCES! to her own child

Rafe is back His hair is awful and he's gained weight. Get him off my screen

• Members

Sam's son's name is Daniel Morgan. The certificate says Daniel McCall. That was her dead brother's name.

The brother was talked about in those scenes BUT Julian made a donation to an organization working on baby Danny's disease in the little boy's honor so they got the name wrong.

Silas....lol

Be warned, today was awful. Even worse by usual standards

• Members

Of course they had to have Silas and Kilas interact. Never liked ME or KA so wasn't interested.

Jason Thompson didn't seem as bored today as usual. I like Robin and Patrick together. Emma's an obnoxious little twit though. And it doesn't help that all I think of when I see her is her infamous "witch, please". ugh!

I actually don't mind Sonny anymore. Well, I wouldn't go that far, but I no longer think he's one of the worst parts of GH. With RC in charge, Sonny is just one of many problems.

Shut up Michael.

All of the teens make me nauseous. I so did not miss Molly and TJ.

I miss Dr. O a lot.

• Members

I have a terrible feeling that Rafe is going to attack Molly in some way. sad.png I hope I'm wrong. When everyone kept telling her to be safe, I got a horrible feeling in my gut, especially since Rafe was there for like no reason and the actor is now recurring.

Robin was so detestable today like omfg. LOL at Cheap's deuces comment cause it's so true.

Kiki is too stupid to live. Everything she said I was feeling the rage boiling inside.

Archived