GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Members

Felix is a joke and a total waste as a character. The actor is awful. Personally, I think Brad and Lucas seem far more interesting, which isn't saying much, but yeah, Brad needs to run far away from Felix, even if hottie Lucas is snoozeville. I'm just glad Lucas dropped the creepy talk to Brad and started talking normal.

I did enjoy Heather/Carly, shockingly enough. Best part of the episode.

Liz as a bitchy busybody sort of works, but the character is completely aimless. Ron has no idea what to do with the GH characters.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is Sorkinlike in some ways. They do that rapid fire quippy dialogue that seems to be Sorkin's trademark, and it gets on my nerves at times, because people just don't talk that way. But it's different than really anything I've ever seen. I don't think you can say it's similar to many other things.

• Members

Carly didn't stand there all that long. The problem was Heather being a match for Carly. While the scenes were really good, we've seen Carly knock Max off of his feet. Carly looking in the direction of the knife when she should have been clocking Heather? That made no sense. But overall, the scenes were very well played and the catacombs coming down on them was super good!

• Members

So the sound of catacombs falling down on two dumb bitches is common place enough on wyndemere for nik to dismiss it all as a day2day occurance? Obviously the whole island is falling apart. If i were britt i wouldnt think twice and pick ben and hop on the nxt boat stat.

• Members

Its not EXACTLY the same but she did try to keep the bio dad from finding thetruth and lied about who was the father so there are similarities.

She hardly has room to judge. She will and i will still love her in spite or because of it but she needs to stay the hell away from any baby reveal from now on becuz the more she is involved in one the more her past is catching up with her.

I am all for liz to be smugged about it when she blows britts entire world into the water. Britt having everything she wants is boring. I wanna enjoy my bad girl again and liz would end up a worthy opponent to my precious Britta.

Just not over prince dimwit. Both should fight to the bitter end but over AJ instead.

Archived