GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Every time CD plays angry Michael, I burst out laughing!

STFU Kiki!

Why does Lucas' head look photoshopped on Brad's phone?

They made sure you could see RCs package when he was pulling up his pants!

BuhBye Robin Take Sabrina with u. Don't you need a nurse to assist?

Victor's infatuation with Obrecht makes me laugh. After all of those years pining for Faison, here's a wealthy man that actually likes her!

• Members

oZKG5al.png

SO cute!

Carlos/Julian scenes - YAWN! Carlos has been off screen for weeks (we didn't even get to see his talk with Sabrina/Felix) and now I'm supposed to care about his little heart to heart with Julian? Nope. And Carlos looks like he hasn't showered since the last time he was on.

Ugh at this Jason nonsense. They shouldn't have shown us who was in the picture and just let us guess. Is it Jason? Georgie? Stone? Etc.

His Emma obsession is annoying but I still like Spencer. He's adorable. So done with Victor's stupid ass glasses though. Did he wear those during his original run on the show? They look ridiculous.

Awful acting as always but Michael yelling at Kiki is great.

LOL at Lucas taking selfies in bed and sending them to Brad. I'm assuming Felix will see it at some point. Damn, Ryan Carnes is hot. I'm shocked Cartini didn't make him wax his chest.

Oh great. Looks like more Franco wacky hijinx tomorrow.

OLbGVhJ.png

• Members

Was I the only one who felt Michael and Kaka's presence in yesterday's eppy was quite forced? They did not belong in that eppy at all.

PigPen is back wailing about wishing he was dead because he can't have Sobby and raise another man's child with her? My God! As if this guy isn't vomit inducing enough. What kind of mobsters are these guys?!

Nothing else really worth commenting on. Puke!

• Members

Cheap ... Yep, it would've packed emotional impact, all they had to say is make up some fabrication where Robin leaves because they say something in re: to Georgie, whether it be true or not they can always have it be Jason later on down the pike

...its just weird, a woman held captive and tortured for two years returns home only to leave her young child because of an old boyfriend few weeks later, so she came to back home because of Jason in '05, she died (presumably) because of him and now she leaves because of him

As a Robin fan its not a good look and I'm thoroughly disappointed. Georgie would make Robin a whole lot more sympathetic. Kim said Robin fans wouldn't like it...she's right, many are livid.

Yep Lucas hair just plain sucks (like Carrrrlos') it needs to be dealt with he looks like a hobo.

Yep Kah-Ka sucks big time it just surprises me she grew up on a soap you would think she'd be better since Michael is equally as horrible their scenes are just laughable for me now. I also think their scenes weren't needed in this eppy.

Not interested in Brad/Lucas/Felix triangle because Ron writes lousy triangles seeing them posted up in bed won't change that. A lot of fans are blowing a gasket over that man on man love scene ..

Victor :lol: now that you mention it does come across as a James Bond villain. Dr. Obrecht too...

Archived