GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Someone who is not willing to acknowledge that vets/GH characters are nothing but window dressing/sock puppets to newbies/pets has yet to answer a simple question. Where is Bobbie whle her daughter is missing presumed dead vs where is Kaka who has managed to get herself arrested in all this and in a spat with her bf. I guess she's thinking about it and will get back to me.

• Members

Somebody showed me this post from TWoP and I think it sums up the Roger nonsense perfectly:

Really? Roger is so embarrassingly not giving a damn right now it isn't even funny anymore. Why are they letting him get away with this? It's like watching a five year old have a tantrum in the supermarket and you wonder how the parent can just stand there and pretend as if nothing is happening.

• Members

Carolyn, take a seat. No one cares what you have to say anymore. Not that they did to begin with. I swear her ego is probably as big as Ron's is. At least Frank seems respectful, and I never see his bitchy Twitter comments brought here (if he ever even has any).

Fans are awful to them for telling the, uh, TRUTH? How about how unprofessional that man is?

Damn. I get irritated. And I really shouldn't care less. We really should stop talking about and bringing people's Twitter feeds in a discussion thread and feeding into that crap. IMO. I know I can choose not to talk about it, but it's just so irritating how blinded some are. I'm fine if they like it but give me REAL reasons why you like GH. Not because "he brought back the vets". Um, where are they? Oh, that's right, they're WINDOW DRESSING.

• Members

RC's use of vets is my issue. Yes maybe its a budget issue and Frank has to limit how they are filmed. However, Ron can still give them story when they are on

Why is he wasting Felicia at the Floating Rib? Why doesnt she go into the PI biz with Sam?

What happened to Lucy restarting Deception. Word was they coudnt build any new sets. Ok cool I get that. Then how about talking an old set from storage and redressing it as deception

Right now Lucy is just a Ho & Kevin is a therapist to day-players ughh

• Members

For a GH fan, he has NO IDEA what to do with them. That's why Julian, Kiki, Ava, Franco, Silas, Franco, Sabrina, Felix, Brad, Franco, Franco Franco Franco Franco are on EVERY DAY? We go weeks and weeks without seeing Monica, Tracy, Liz, Luke (thankfully), Bobbie, Lucy, Kevin, Scotty (only reason he gets airtime is because of RH). I could go on ... but I'm done. LOL.

• Members

Howarth really isn't even very good at hamming it up. I just can't with whatever he's doing! It's far, far more entertaining when certain other actors/characters ham it up on soaps (the actress who plays Dr. Obrecht for instance, or Tari Signor on OLTL, or Tonja Walker in any role, or Andrea Evans in any role). Howarth just makes me kinda nauseous. Part of it is that there wasn't anything funny about Todd or Franco.

I never liked Ron but he's gotten worse. A lot of his stories on OLTL were pure trash but there was a lot of good on the show to counter it. IMO, can't say that for his GH. And his antics on social media. What a loser! He makes me so nauseous.

Archived