GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know if RP is reading off cue cards but it seems that way, what gets me is his over exaggerated reactions to dialog eg the huge sweep while rolling his eyes, his eye movements are off for me also what he does with his hands in scenes...I think he's pretty to look at and depending who he' acting off he's better...eg I thought his best was opposite Finola worse was acting off Sam McCall I actually went to sleep..

I don't fault him lacking skills but I do fault him for not getting an acting coach. I like him but he needs some basic training at the very least.

Ron' problem on twitter is his incredible hubris, he is extremely condescending esp if you call him out he' brutal....for example he reamed into Robin fans re them attacking Sabrina/the actress when her fans were just as bad if not worse to Robin/ Kim ...the thing is he's using it to promote her saying "oh those horrible Robin fans are mean to Sabrina because she is partnered with Patrick Drake"

she's not that bad when in fact she is

many were complaining about the writing of the character, her poor acting skills...he was livid when they pointed out Felix had to pull her to her mark...dude went boinkers...

• Members

I usually allow a few weeks or months for any performer to get into character as long as i see them actually trying but its like RP isnt even trying. He comes across as so self aware of the way he looks that he can rely on not putting the effort.

It took me a while to really like the guy who plays Morgan but even at the start of his run he TRIED to develop a character.

Dtv West is painfully dull and is reading off teleprompter most of the time. Being pretty isnt enough to sway me.

• Members

Feb. 05

I CAN'T WITH THIS SHOW'S TRANSPARENT ASS!

So Nikolas goes to GH to ask Liz to be more friendly with Britta and the way to do that is to reveal that Britt stole some guy's sperm and had a baby with it, JUST AS someone's about to come in with the allergy prescription so that Liz can piece the truth together? My GOD. I mean, there's convenience in plotting and then there's telegraphing plot points.

Again, one of the "gay dates" has happened off screen. Apparently, they can't use two or three of their 50 scenes per episode to actually show the date and have these people talking and interacting. Oh, but no, if it doesn't have to do with the plot, we can't do it! <--- GH Writers' Room motto.

Carly, that stupid bitch! She's freed and knocks Heather out but, instead of running away, she's standing there and making speeches? GTFO, bitch! I have never laughed so hard before than when Heather continuously banged Carly's head. But I liked how the wreckage looked, the flickering lights/sparks.

Felix was especially annoying in this episode. "Latin lover!" "OH EM GEE, WHERE ARE THE REPORTS ON CARLY?" "I CAN'T GO ON A DATE WHEN I HAVE TO SUPPORT SHITRINA!!!!" I'm sorry, but I don't buy his friendship with Carly since, as far as I recall, they haven't shared any scenes together for, what? Four months? More? And she's been "gone" for weeks now. But, when they needed some gay friend shtick, all of a sudden he's worried. GTFO.

Victor & Dr. O is like an explosion of over the top campness. I cannot.

Patrick talking to his wife: "So, Saint Sabrina is pregnant with my child after all but SHE MUSTN'T BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR LYING BECAUSE SHE VALIANTLY SACRIFICED HERSELF AND OUR GREAT LOVE AND CARLOS LIED INITIALLY AFTER ALL AND WE MUST SUPPORT HER." Gag.

I'm liking Lucas. Not that he has been given any great material but I don't see the stiffness/boringness/anything. You guys are being too harsh.

FRANCO! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. Roger Howarth, you are making me resent your every last word.

• Members

If sonny hooks up with Ava then he will proove himself as the worst father in soapland so i wouldnt mind that plot twist. Although there is no way i will believe she will turn down morgan for a man 40 years his senior who acts like a petulant child when he doesnt get his way.

Morgan is immature but that goes with being 20. Its far less compelling when a man in his 50 act that way.

• Members

I never dranki the carson are the greatest parents ever koolaid myself but that will be my resting argument for anybody who praise their parenting skill

I think the story would play horribly for sonny no matter what and im no fan of sonny but even i must say that this would be an instance when he doesnt allow his little friend from down under from making decisions.

He would sleep with felix before he slept with his kids' gf. Unless i missed one of his forgettable wuv of wivetime

Archived