GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She is the least of the problems with this show. She's dead dead dead. Obviously they rewrote the actual killer. But once the mystery is over (however ridiculously concluded) she's gone. The rest of these jokers remain, written by the fool who still can't grasp how untalented he is.

• Members

At least KS is entertainingly bad!! Can't say that for any of the other non actors on GH who I have to force myself to watch! When I watch KS, I usually just laugh instead of wanting to slit my wrists (the latter is how I feel about almost the other bad actors and characters on GH as I've said many times.) It's too bad Connie isn't a person or even a caricature. I wouldn't mind her that much if she wasn't a symptom of a mental illness. The DID crap becomes more revolting, boring, and predictable each year. OLTL's Niki Smith was a blast (because ES was so terrible and OTT as her that I laughed every time) but the DID mess on GH needs to be buried just like it needed to be on OLTL.

Lucy is annoying as hell but at least Lynne Herring can act. For me, she and Jackie Zeman are the best actresses on GH. The only other actress I like is Laura Wright, and I can't think of any actors on GH that I like at this point.

• Members

I actually feel dumber now that i have watched today's show. The only thing remotely entertaining was the ava/aj scenes.

Everything else from start to finish was a big blur of melodramatic mediocrity. Calling it [!@#$%^&*] would be an insult to feces.

Archived